I PROMISE

>Kim Namjoon X Lee Hyejin<

HYEJIN POV

I am Hyejin. 19 years old and work at a cafe near my house. I live alone since omma live abroad. Appa left me eversince I was not birth. My oppa is an idol. So he live in the dorm with all his member. His name is Lee Daehwi (Just think that Daehwi is older than Hyejin). I already done with studying. I don't really like to study. So if I ever get bored, I will dance. Dancing is my hobby eversince my oppa teach me. 

"Hyejin. There will be a new worker today. I'm kinda busy, can you teach him for me?" my manager who is just three years older than me ask me with pleading eyes. I sigh heavily. "Alright Eunwoo ssi. But who's gonna take care of the cafe while I-" "Don't worry. Sanha handle that." I just nodded. (Yup. I decided to put ASTRO member in here since I can't come up with a name. Hehe. Sorry if you don't like but this is my story right?) "So, he's gonna be here-" the door suddenly flew open. "There he is. Fighting!" Eunwoo said and went to Sanha and left me alone. Aigoo.

"Hey. You're new right?" I ask the tall boy politely. He smile and I can really see his dimples showing. "Yes I am. I'm Namjoon 20 years old and you?" "Hyejin. Lee Hyejin. Nice meeting you. I'm going to be the one who teach you today." he nodded and we both shake hand.

I tell him all about the cafe. The rules. How to use the machine. How to make a delicious and good coffee. And all the other thing. I told him to make an ice americano. But guess what? He just broke the glass. He look so flustered. He was about to pick the glass fragments but I stop him.  "Stop. You might hurt yourself. Go to the front. Take care of the customer. I'll handle them." he said sorry many time but I just let him. Eunwoo then came to me. "What happened?" I sigh. "The new boy broke the glass." I said honestly. "Where is he?" Eunwoo ask while I clean the  glass fragments. "With Sanha? I guess. I told him to handle the customer." I pick up the glass fragments one by one. But then; 

"Ouch. Shit." my hands is now bleeding. It is not my freaking finger but my damn hands. "Hyejin! Are you okay!?" Eunwoo came to me and kneel beside me. "You should have let him clean up tho." I just smile. "No. He is still new. I should do it." Eunwoo then bring me to the clinic. I came back to the cafe after my hand is bandaged. Eunwoo told me to go home but I insist. It still a long day until I finish my work. I should continue. Perhaps, I still need to teach Namjoon.

*****

Me and Eunwoo come to the cafe right on our break time. I walk in and saw Sanha is talking with Namjoon. 

"Hyejin! What's wrong with your hands!?" Sanha saw me and quickly run to me. Namjoon also stand and walk to me. "I- It was an accide-" "She hurts herself while cleaning the broken glass." Eunwoo cut me. I don't wanna tell the truth actually. Namjoon is just a new boy. I don't want to make him feel guilty. "You should be more careful. Look what happened now. Now you just handle the customer okay? No need to make the coffee. I will do that." Sanha saie to me. How caring he is. "I can do that Sanha. Perhaps, I hurt my right hand. I'm left handed remember?" I said to reassure him. "You should listen to Sanha, Hyejin. You could hurt your other hand. So I as a manager, want you to handle the customer." Eunwoo said in a serious tone. I just pout. I love to make the coffee actually. It is fun you know.

"Umm.. Hyejin. Can I talk to you.... Alone?" Namjoon suddenly speak. "Sure." I said and we both went outside the cafe. "Mianhaeyo." I look at him weirdly. "Why would you say sorry Namjoon?" He sigh. "I am the one who break the glass. So I am the one who should be responsible with it. I just disturb your work. I am suppose to learn but I don't. Instead, I just make the others worried about you." I smile to reassure him. "Ya. Hajima. Everyone make mistakes right? No need to worry about me. I'm doing just fine. It is not that bad." See? That's why I don't want to tell him what happened. But Eunwoo already did. Now I am the one who feel guilty towards him.