My First and Last

>Kim Seokjin X Song Taeyeon<

SEOKJIN POV

I have this one crush. Her name is Taeyeon. I like her ever since I was 14 years old. She never know it. I just tell my friend about it. They always force me to confess to her but I never did. I just don't have the courage. I know it kinda hard for her to like me back since we rarely talk though. But I really hope for her to like me back.

TAEYEON POV

My friends keep talking about Seokjin. Haeun said she likes him. I don't mind but something feels wrong. I just ignore the feelings this time. She always talk about him. Anytime and anywhere. I mean, he got the face,charisma,manners,IQ and all but. I just not interest. I got a message from omma.

'We need to see the doctor today. But not the usual hospital. This time we are going to the hospital near your school.'  I sighed heavily. I'm tired already. I just send my mom an 'ok' emoticon. I receive a look from the others. "Hey. You okay? What is it?" "Hospital again?" "You're going to be fine. It's for your health too." they all said to reassure me. I just smile weakly.

-SCHOOL ENDS-

I wait for omma at the school gate. Then I saw Haeun crush walk towards my direction. "Hey Taeyeon. Going home already? Wanna walk with me?" he ask me politely. "Umm. I'm really sorry Seokjin. I'm waiting for my mom actually." he nodded slowly. "Ahh.. Jinjjayo? Okay then see ya tomorrow I guess." I nodded and wave him a goodbye. He walk away. Sometimes I wonder, why does he always talk to me after school. Not in class,canteen and all. Kinda weird right? We once partner for some kind of project, but he rarely talk to me. He seems shy. Omma arrive a little later. We both went to the hospital.

-IN THE WARD-

"I already check you up. Your condition is getting worst. You need to do a surgery in case to heal them. But I can't promise about your life." the doctor said making me sigh. "It's fine Taeyeon-ie. If we keep trying, I'm sure you will be fine." omma said and pat my back. We both get out of the ward.

SEOKJIN POV

I am walking to omma's office. But I saw a familiar back of someone. She is wearing our school uniform. Could it be her? She turn around and; Taeyeon!? I knew it! What is she doing here? Her face looks sad? Does something bad happen?

-THE NEXT DAY-

I saw her and stop her. "Taeyeon!" she turn around and I walk to her. "Did you went to the hospital yesterday? What happened?"I ask her and she looks nervous. "There-there's nothing happen." she stutter and she quickly walk away. Is she hiding something from me?

TAEYEON POV

What's wrong with him? Why do he ask such a question? Did he, perhaps know? I am walking to class right now but my heart start to ache and I feel dizzy. I fall on my knees. I'm about to faint but I heard someone call me "Taeyeon!" and I faint.

I woke up still feeling dizzy. I look around the room. Hospital huh? The door flew open and I saw omma and. Seokjin? "How are you feeling dear?" omma ask me. "I'm fine now, I guess." I said not sure. "Thank god Seokjin was there. You owe him." so he is the one who save me and call me earlier I guess. "Gomawoyo Seokjin." i said and he smile. "Not a big deal." "Your surgery is tonight. Your life depends on it. I'll pray for you darling." omma said and left the room. Seokjin didn't say anything. Did he already know? He take a sit beside me. He sigh. 

"Why don't you tell me?" he said while looking down. I'm confuse. "Tell you what?" he look up to me. "Your heart! Why don't you tell me!?" I was shock. He suddenly get mad. "What is wrong with you!? Why do you even care!? You got nothing to do with me-" he cut me. "I care because I like you! I like you ever since we are 14! That's why I care! I try to show my feelings but you never realize!" what he said shock me. S-Seokjin likes me? "I-I'm sorry-" "I know you don't like me. I just want you to know that I like you before it is too late." "No. Seokjin, I like you too. But I can't live any longer. I don't want to confess. I don't want us to be together. I don't want you to suffer. I don't want you to be sad when I'm gone."

**********

It's been 3 years since he is gone. I really owe him. He save me. He gave all his heart just to save me. In the end, I'm the one who live. 

-FLASHBACK-

"Where am I? I'm alive?" I ask my omma as soon as I done the surgery. "Yes honey." "B-but how?" my omma about to cry. Why? What happen? "S-Seokjin. He gave you his heart." what!? I cry. "Omma. Don't tell me this is real." omma shook her head. "I'm sorry honey. But this is true. And. He pass away after giving you his heart." I cry even more. 

-END OF FLASHBACK- 

I can't believe he done that to me. I will never forget his sincerity. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve his heart. Suddenly I saw Jimin walk to me. He gave me a letter. "Here, Seokjin hyung gave you before he left. He told me to give you after you are fine and calm." with that he left my house. I open the letter.

'Hey my dear Taeyeon-ie. This will be the last time I call you that. I know we are not together. I know our memories is not that much. But that doesn't mean we are not together. We are always together. I always be there for you. I always be in your heart. Yes, I gave you my heart since I love you. I love you a lot that I can't say with words. So all I can gave you is my heart. I want you to be happy, even without me. You are my first and last Taeyeon. I love you.'

I kneel down. Crying. I love you too Seokjin. You are my first and last too.

>THE END<

HERE ARE MY SECOND ONE SHOT. I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER ONE SHOT AND TWO OF MY FANFICTION! ALSO GIVE MY STORY A VOTE AND COMMENT TOO! I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. ANNYEONG!!

//Author-syasungwoon//