FOR YOU

BEFORE YOU GUYS READ THIS. I'M WARNING YOU. THIS ONE SHOT WILL HAVE A VIOLENT WORDS. SO IF YOU GUYS ARE SO INNOCENT AND PURE, DO NOT READ THIS.

>Min Yoongi X Kim Jiwon<

JIWON POV

Me and Yoongi are best friend ever since we are young. Many people don't believe it since we don't match each other. Let me tell ya my personality. I am the most happiest and bright person ever while Yoongi? He is the most quiet and boring person that everyone ever known. But it's not true. Yoongi didn't really show his REAL self infront of others. He just  show his bright side to me and his member. But he rarely show them to his member too actually. There's one thing that make us different. 

He loves music. As for me, I don't like em. I mean, I do wrote song, but I don't really listen to them. Whenever I wrote them, I always give them to Yoongi. He is the one who settle them. The melody, music and all. I love writing, so that's why writing song is easy for me. It's not like that I hate them or what. I just, don't listen to them like normal people would do. Yoongi always ask me to listen to his song but I never did. 

Suddenly my phone rings. I receive a text message from Yoongi.

'Hey Jiwon. Are you free today?' 
'No. I'm expensive. Wae?'
I laugh evilly.
'Seriously? I'm not joking okay.' I laugh even more. Suddenly the door of my room flew open. It is my oppa. "Ya. Neo michyeosseo? " my oppa ask me. I shook my head. "Ani. It just because of Yoongi." he smirk. "Who? That boyfriend of yours?" my eyes went bigger. "What? I don't date him." I said honestly. "I wonder why he never react to my joke tho." I laugh. "It is because your joke is so lame Seokjin oppa." he raise his shoulders and went out of my room closing the door slowly.
'I'm not joking too.' I answer his message that was sent 2 minutes ago. 
'Come to my house. I got something to show you.' I laugh. He must be irritated with me.
'I told you I'm expensive.'

                                                 -seen-

Damn. He must be feel annoy. Nah, he always like that. I get ready and ask Seokjin oppa before I walk to Yoongi house. 

**********

"What is it? Don't tell me it is your new song again?" he laugh. "Please Jiwonnn.. Just this once. I really need you to hear it." he ask me with a pleading eyes. Can you see how different he is? I sigh. "Fine. Just this once." he smile. "Yay! Thanks Jiwon. I made this song for someone special. I really like her but she never know. I don't know how to confess to her so I made her this song. I really hope she like it. Can you rate it for me and tell me if she will like it or not?" my heart sank. I control my face. I act like I am fine. "O-okay." hearing his words break my heart. Someone special? Like her? I like him ever since we are friend. He never know and have a clue. I want to confess but I'm afraid that he will not like me back and our friendship break. I wait for the right timing and I guess that I'm late. "Wh-what is the title?" I try acting normal. He smile. "It is For You."(This is not their real song okay) I nodded and he turn the song on. He really don't notice my sad face. Thank god.

The song is really calming. The melody was slow. The lyrics is deep. It was nice. It is really for someone special. I can tell by the melody,lyrics and the most important thing is. His voice. Once the song ends, he quickly ask me. "How's the song? Did you think the girl will like it?" I nodded slowly. "Ye-yeah. It was nice. I'm sure she will love it." I said not sure sincere or not. I'm just not in the mood. I know that 'someone special' is not me. He once said his ideal type of girl. And I am really different from his ideal type. He also told me that there is this one girl that catch his attention.