It Was An Act

>Park Jimin X Kim Eunbi<

EUNBI POV

I am Eunbi. The most famous and sarcastic girl in school. Not to be action okay? It's the truth. I am a friend of Park Jimin, the playboy of the school. He always flirt with girls. All of the girls already know that he is a playboy, but I don't understand why they always wanted to be with him. Dumb and desperate be like. He always confess to them. Insincerely I mean. Hug them and lastly, break their heart. But trust me, he never kiss them. Not even once. So he is kinda.. pure? Yeah kinda pure. He sometimes flirt with me too. But my oppa, Kim Taehyung told me not to fall for him. My oppa once saw how Jimin break girls heart and trust me. It is really direct. Something like this;

"I don't love you anymore. Let's break up." "It was just an act. I don't even like you. You just catch my attention." "I just want to be with you so that you help me with my study."

I know, cruel right? So that's why I try not to fall for him. Here I am walking to class. As soon as I enter the class, I saw Jimin talking with a girl friendly. New girlfriend? He saw me and say "Hey Eun!" I just smile. He wink at me but not playfully. But sexually. LOL. Like I will fall for that. I slowly approaching him. Forgot to tell ya, I'm his seatmate. I sit beside him and say, "New girlfriend I see." I said emphasizes the word 'new'. He just smirk. "Yeah. I'm his girlfriend. Don't ever touch him." I laugh sarcastically. "As you wish." I said sarcastically and the girl glare at me.

**********

I open my locker and a letter fall. A letter? I rarely got them except for valentine's day. Valentines already pass months ago tho. I pick the letter and open them.

'Hey Eunbi. You look so beautiful since the day I met you. I like you.' -Park Chim Chim-

I laugh. What the heck wrong with this boy? Is he lost his mind or what? He is in a relationship with someone but he gave me a letter? Oh wait! It's not a serious relationship afterall. I throw the letter away and walk out of school. I saw Jimin and his 'new' girlfriend at the school gate. I walk to them both. "Hey, I got ya letter. It was funny." I said and laugh again. He just smile. "Letter? What kind of letter?" Chungha(Jimin's girlfriend) ask him. "It's nothing babygirl." Jimin said to Chungha. "Well, Eunbi-ah. Sorry I can't go home with you tod-" "It's fine. I can go home alone. Your girlfriend look impatient tho. Waitin' to rode your car I guess? Tch. I rode that million times already. You should bring her home with that fancy car of yours. I can drive my own car." I said emphasizes the word 'own'.

I arrive home safely and receive a message from oppa.

'Hey. Jimin keeps talking bout you. Something happened between you?' I laugh at oppa statement. 'What are you saying oppa? Nothing happened obviously. He already had a 'new' girlfriend.' I send the message. 'I don't care no matter how new his girlfriend is. He keeps saying he likes you. Fishy huh?' this boy. Jinjja. 'Really? He gave me a letter too earlier. But it looks like he is playing tho.' my oppa is the one who tell me not to trust Jimin when it come to confessing. What's up with him now? 'I don't think he is playing. His words seems sincere.' I sigh heavily. 'Oppa. He is a playboy. I can't just fall for his tricks.' it's true. Right? 'Eunbi. No matter if he a playboy or not, he is still my best friends. I know him really well. I've been friend with him for a long time.' aigoo. What the hell wrong with this oppa? 'Molla. Bye oppa.' with that. I end the conversation. What's wrong with him? He is acting so weird. I thought he don't like me being with Jimin.

-THE NEXT DAY-

I am now walking to the park with earphones in my ear. I am listening to 'Monsta X Shine Forever.'(THIS IS MY NEW JAM ACTUALLY. YOU SHOUD CHECK THEM OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T. IT WAS LIT! I AM WRITING THIS WHILE HEARING THEM ACTUALLY!! sorry for bothering your reading >~<) I was thinking about Jimin's words last night. When I done talking to my oppa, he message me such things like;