LAST DANCE

I decided to make Jhope's one shot a lil bit special since he is my bias >~< hehe. I just decided to put a video where he is dancing since the title is 'Last Dance' and since Jhope is a talented dancer *wink.*

>Jung Hoseok X Song Jisoo<

JISOO POV

"Jisoo!" Hoseok call me. I turn around. "What?" "Are you going to practice today?" I make a 'seriously' face. "Of course I am! Dancing is my life! Perhaps, the talent competition is nearby." I punch his arm slightly. "Ouch! Aish arasseo arasseo. We go together okay?" he ask with a pleading eyes. "Um." I reply simply.

-AT THE PRACTICE ROOM-

"Woah. It's been a really long time since I last come here." I said as soon as I come in. I usually dance at home in my practice room. But since me and Hoseok will enter a competition together, I decided to practice here with him. "Come Jisoo. Let's warm up first. Don't want any injury to happen." Hoseok told me and we both warm up. But I just warm up lightly since warming up is not my thing.

We both start to dance to the song that we choose. It is 'Beautiful by Wanna One.' 

**********

Hoseok is now resting while me, I keep on dancing. Dancing is like a part of me ever since I meet Hoseok 3 years ago.

-FLASHBACK 3 YEARS AGO-

I was walking down the street when I saw a bunch of people is gathering around someone? I try to fit in. I saw a boy is dancing to 'Beautiful by Monsta X' (I don't know why but I just in love with the song that title Beautiful. LOL)

He was holding a red rose while dancing. How cool. The song was about to end so I turn around to go back home. Suddenly I feel a hand holding my hand.  I turn around and it was the boy. The dancer. He kneel infront of me and gave me the rose he was holding earlier. I was shock. The crowd clap their hands. 'Too beautiful to handle.' with that the song end. I take the flower with a shivering hand. The others clap their hands more making me blush in embarrassment. 

Start from that day, we both became good friend. He is the one who teach me how to dance. With his help, I am a good dancer now.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I keep on dancing until my leg suddenly feel numbness. I try to handle the pain. I quickly stop dancing and told Hoseok that I'll be going home. Hoseok look at me weirdly. I walk down the stairs still holding on the pain but suddenly I fall down the stairs.

"OMONA! JISOO ARE YOU OKAY!?" Hoseok run to me. I try to stand up but I can't feel my leg anymore. Don't tell me it crack or break please. "Can you stand?" Hoseok ask me worriedly. I just shook my head since my leg is freakin hurt right now. Suddenly I can't feel the floor. Hoseok is now carry me bridal style. "I'll bring you to the hospital." 

**********

I am in the ward now. My leg still hurt and it is wrapped with the bandage. I'm sure I can't walk. The doctor is now talking with Hoseok. All I can see is Hoseok sad face. After a while, the doctor went out of the room. Hoseok came to me with a worried smile. "Hey, how is your leg?" I look at my leg. "It's still hurt but it's fine I guess. So.. what did the doctor told you?" Hoseok looks kinda nervous. "Well, let me ask you this first. Being a dancer is your dreams right?" I nodded nervously. "I'm sorry, but it seems like you can't achieve that dreams anymore." Hoseok said while looking down. My heart sank. "Ar-are you kidding me!? Tell me it was a lie please!" Hoseok shook his head. "I know you can't take it but I'm really sorry Jisoo. It's true." I try to control my tears but it just slip out from my eyes. I cry real hard. Hoseok hug me and pat my back. I cry more making his shirt wet. Being a dancer is really my dreams. Hearing him said that broke my heart. 

What can I do now? The competition is on the day after tomorrow. I got nothing to show. I just can dance. I can't do anything else. Sing? I can't sing. Playing instruments? Definitely a no. I stop crying.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." I look at Hoseok ashamed. He smile. "Ahh. It's fine. About your leg, I'm sorry for you." I shook my head. "No no. It's not your fault, you don't have to be sorry. I'm the one who warm up playfully earlier. It's my fault. Everything happens for a reason." Hoseok nodded his head. "About the competition." "I got nothing to show anymore. You should do it by yourself." "Hey, don't say like that. I'm sure there is other thing you can do." Hoseok said and hold my hand to reassure me.

**********

"Hey, you like piano right?" Hoseok ask me. We are now in the same practice room that we went yesterday. "Yeah. Why?" Hoseok look at me. "Do you know how to play them?" I shook my head timidly. "I just know the note."  Hoseok walk to me. "I teach you okay? Without you, I will not be able to perform tomorrow." I look up and nodded. He then walk me to the piano.

Hoseok teach me the song that we will perform. I then know how to play them. I am a quick learner so learning them is not really a big deal.

-THE COMPETITION DAY-

We are at the backstage getting ready cause our turn will be next. 

"Hey you okay?" Hoseok ask me. "Kinda nervous." he smile and hold my hand. "Don't be, I'm here with you." I nodded and I heard our name being call by the MC. Hoseok help me walk to the stage. I start to play the piano while Hoseok dance to the melody. I can see that the dance style is a lil bit different than the one that we used to practice. He must be change them. His dance was neat yet beautiful. It full with feels. Feels that only him understand. Without knowing, our show end. Hoseok then help me stand. I was about to walk away but Hoseok hold me and grab the mic. I don't understand his action. 

"I want to grab this opportunity to say my true feelings for you Song Jisoo. This dance is dedicated for you Jisoo. It is about a heart that want somethings for so long. Yes, I want you Jisoo. I've been liking you ever since 3 years ago. I was sad that you can't dance anymore cause I want to confess to you through the dance. But seems like things didn't go as plan. I tried really hard to make you happy again even without dancing. And I am happy that I can make you smile again. Jisoo, I love to be your dancer. Are you willing to be my happiness?" the pupils clap their hands. I nodded and hug him. He hug me and kiss me infront of the others.

>THE END<

HEY GUYS!! I'M BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME DISSAPPEARED. MY IDEA JUST FLY AWAY LEAVING MY BODY SO I KINDA LOST THE IDEA FOR A WHILE.LOL. SO, I WILL MAKE YOONGI,NAMJOON AND TAEHYUNG ONE SHOT THEN THE REQUEST WILL BE OPEN! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS ONE SHOT. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY TWO FF TOO! SORRY FOR ALL THE MISTAKES AND TYPO... THAT'S ALL FROM ME. ANNYEONG!!

//Author-syasungwoon//