The silenced

Mina was a hit with a disease. The cause of it is unknown.

But it isn't contagious or curable, her doctor cant slows it down because he has tried before.

Yoongi a boy who fell in love with the girl claimed she was only faking it. Because the disease doesn't allow you or your body to make any noise.

Like for instance when your stomach growls you hear nothing. When you have to burp its nothing coming out either. When you have to pass gas there is nothing either. You cant even talk or function properly at the right times.

Yoongi recorded the girl without her knowing one day. She walked and talked even burping in front of him. When he hugged her he had heard her stomach growl and more.

Yoongi took the evidence to the news station and had shown them this. They broadcasted it all over. Mina was put to shame and left Korea so she would stop getting backlash.

But another girl named y/n came up one day to the news with the same claims. But hers seemed. Too real to be true.

She tried speaking and even screaming but no noise would come out. She tried burping, farting, Animal noises, clapping and stomping her bare feet on the ground.

But no sound would originate from the actions. She felt terrible all the time and wrote down how she gets made fun of because she cants do things others can do.

'i cant speak at all. No sound comes from me. I twitch at important times and I could pass out at the most random times.' The news reporter spoke while y/n was next to her nodding.

Y/n rubbed her neck feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden before she started to twitch in her seat. Then she fell onto the floor with no sound emitting from her. The girl began to twitch uncontrollably as she began to foam from the mouth.

The newscast began to panic but the cameraman continued to record as they called an ambulance for the poor girl.

"Yes! Please just take her to Mercy hospital!" The news crew began to help pick her up as the news reporter Kim Taehyung took her from everyone running outside carefully not to hurt her.

He ran past min yoongi a new intern and the one who says the disease is fake.

Yoongi was shocked to see everything going on. He ran with taehyung and began to question him.

"She had a seizure or something?" Yoongi yelled and right when he said that they made it outside to an ambulance who took the girl from taehyung.

"I don't know! She was perfectly fine writing everything down on paper but when she tried to do every day body functions for us, not a sound was made. She cant speak and she definitely cant make noise barefooted or while clapping hands or snapping her fingers! She even said she twitched at random times!"

They watched as the ambulance took her away to the hospital. They didn't have a bad feeling, just a good one with a hint of worry.

ooooooooooooooooo

Days later y/n woke up in a hospital room silently coughing. no sound emitting from her throat or her mouth.

She made a strange face seeing yoongi in front of her with a straight face. He seemed shocked by her doing that.

But in his head, it was all faked perfectly.

"You know its a shame you're faking it."yoongi walked up to her and pulled her hair tightly making her fall out of bed and the girl tried to scream as she fell out of bed but no sound was emitting from her or the fall.

Yoongi then realized his mistake. He panicked and helped the girl back up into her bed. She was crying silently though it turned into sobbing.

It wasn't the first time someone has done this to prove this disease was fake.  She wasn't the first person to have this done to before.

"Shit! I'll make it up to you but not today I promise!" Yoongi then left her room without another word coming up with a plan.

oooooooooooooooooooooo

A month has passed and y/n was allowed out of the hospital. Yoongi visited her every day and had apologized for his rudeness. He brought her flowers specifically Colorful carnations. 

"Y/n come on" yoongi yelled at her. She ran to him as he held her hand. He kissed it gently walking across the street with her.

Yoongi was in deep thought when y/n had let go. She saw a kumamon bear and smiled gently. She pointed to it excited.

Yoongi nodded buying the bear for her. They didn't hold hands anymore as they were walking more.  

Y/n shoe strings came undone so she bent down tying them not knowing she was in the middle of the street. So many people were passing by quickly so for her it was quite hard to tell.

She stood up running to yoongi and she grabbed his arm with a smile as she tried to speak 'you forgot about me!'

Yoongi turned reading her lips and he smiled back at her. "I wouldn't leave you ever....but soon we are going to give you lessons on learning to talk"

Y/n smiled softly at yoongi as they walked to her home. A care center of course.

'i don't want you to go yoongi' she mouthed to him once again.

Yoongi took her inside regardless and requested for another blanket and a neck pillow along with a regular pillow.

A few minutes later they arrived in/n's room. She turned on the lights to reveal a plain room with a few family photos here and there. She sat on her bed patting the spot next to him.

Yoongi sat next to her with a smile. The girl laid her head on his lap.

I'm tired of trying to speak yoongi..im tired of trying at everyday tasks everyone can do perfectly fine'

Yoongi nodded as he read her lips for the ninth time that night.

"I'm sure you are...but one more time speaks for me," yoongi said barely above a whisper. "And concentrate on the words you want to say.
.
.
.
.
.
"I Love You Min Yoongi...E-Even if it has Only B-been a month.."

ooooooooooooooooooooo

Reminder: Music and photos are not mines I just photoshop and add filters for each photo of yoongi with a girl! Different races will be added each time to the photos!

🌟 Transmission ended 🌟