Stop!

Jeon cena💪🐇                Min Suga 💤
"Yoongi she's here"

"Doing what exactly?"

"She's getting you a present?"

"Ughhh not again!"

"Hyung! Be nice to her, She's only doing all of these things for you because she wants to keep you away from the fans! She's insecure about your relationship because your always mad at her!"

"Taehyung shut up! You dont need to act like you care! Because at the end of the day she'll do what i say matter what!"

XxxxxxxxXxxxxxX

A few weeks after that text Yoongi was walking with y/n. Around seoul.

They walked a few miles before going on top of A Building.

They were both admiring the stars.
A wonderful 4th date in her opinion.
But yoongi didnt like it. They were both idols.

Both important to their fans.

But in the few months they were dating yoongi fell deeply in love with her yet he slowly started to hate her.

He was taking her for granted and she knew it. Every phone call would last only seconds and not hours.

Everytime they had a date it would last for a few minutes rather than hours.
The eye contact was short, the kisses only for a quick second and the worst part is his looks of love slowly disappeared.

"Im leaving you yoongi"
The girl was hurting on the inside while announcing this to yoongi.

He got up and laughed loudly in her face while eyeing her.

"Ha! How are you going to do that huh?! You wanted this relationship and now you have it! "
Yoongi yelled at her while pushing her backwards.

She started to cry since it had hurt her so bad.

"Y-yoongi you dont love me and i see that! You cant get mad!i-i love you so much but your taking me for granted more than ever..and i cant keep lying to my family and telling them you're going to come over and meet them. Im so tired of the acting yoongi"

Yoongi couldnt handle this and kept pushing y/n to the edge of the buildings roof. Not realising he was about to push her off.

But the final push he gave made her tumble backwards off of the rooftop.

He widened his eyes and tried to grab her back quickly but didnt reach her in time.

Y/n screamed loudly, moments of her life flashing before her eyes.

Her tears streamed down her cheeks and slowly into the air.

'im sorry i wasnt enough yoongi.. But you got your wish right? To get away?' She thought to herself.

A loud and deathly bang was heard when she landed ontop of a cars roof. A dent in it when people helped the girls now limp. Body off of the car.

Her mouth had blood pouring out of it.

Someone felt her wrist feeling for a heart beat.

"Guys she's alive call the ambulance!"
XxxxxxxXxxxxxxX

The few hours y/n was in the hospital. The whole crew of bighit and her brothers group seventeen were there. Waiting to here any good news.

Vernon was in the back waiting for the news of his little sister to be okay.

But the good news never came. Instead the death angel. Came and visited. Taking the girls spirit away to a heaven heard of by many.

The world grieved the girl's death. Many of her adoring fans were outside the hospital holding up signs in the rain waiting for her recovery but cried and made a small memorial where her last moments were spent.

The one that was taking this the hardest was yoongi. He didn't mean to push her off the rooftop. He was blinded by so much anger that he pushed her off.

"Im sorry i didnt jump with you y/n..i hope you'll forgive me"

Yoongi cried himself to sleep every month. But after a year. He decided to let go, but he texted her phone one last time knowing she wouldn't answer.

Min suga💤         ➡➡➡➡ Park y/n💖
'y/n...i know you won't be able to read this but i wanted to say I'm sorry. I didn't mean to push you. Im sorry i didnt save you. I didn't mean to be so cold.i was really just so busy helping jhope with his mixtape. I didn't try to help the most important girl in my life....i hope  you'll forgive me for what im about to do. Y/n i love you with all of my heart and soul,  but its time for me to let go of you and move on. Have fun in heaven alright?..goodbye'

Soon after he sent that text Yoongi deleted her number and erased their messages. He set his phone on the night stand and had went to bed.
His dreams filled with nothing but memories of her.

'Oh but yoongi.....i already forgave you...live a long and happy life..with love..your angel'

XxxxxxXxxxxxxX

The End.

Every photo that appears in the media above does not belong to me. I merely just collage And/Or photo shop them.