Angel

An angel, that's what i am.
An angel i protect them.
I may seem evil at first but know me well you will know about me.
From birth to death i was there.

Never around for others to see.
But i can if you would let me.
Im not something to toy around with.

Just an average face amongst those in heaven. But trust me im not average.

Im like a super hero, like a theif in the night.

When your time is up on earth i come and take away your soul.

No second thoughts at all. Im not allowed to give you another chance at life.

Because ill become a fallen angel. And that isnt what i want. I dont want to have my wings ripped out of my back because of you.

I dont want to fall in love with you either. Because i know in the end you'll only get hurt.

This love is forbidden, we dont need a repeat of adam and eve.

The couple that cursed all of mankind with all sorts of things.

If they never disobeyed the one rule they were given then the world wouldnt have experienced death or pain neither suffering.

No one likes that pain or suffering.
But somehow without me around you always seem to be in pain right y/n?

One day I'll make that pain end and you can come to heaven alongside me and meet the king of kings.

You can also meet relatives you have long awaited to see. That would be nice huh?

But be a good girl until your time is near, because trust me. All angels hear about the bad deeds satan does.

Ill protect you from him until your time comes.

With much love from a poetic angel, Your guardian min yoongi

.......

Please DO NOT try to copy this and make it your own. Im not very poetic like i used to be. But i try my hardest now.

This was a skirt imagine book to begin with in the next five updated im ending it.