Rights

Yoongi rested on top of his girlfriend who panted loudly due to his exercise practice. They had never done this before since it was forbidden for two different races to practice.

"Yoongi, c-come on your heavy!" Y/n harshly whispers at her boyfriend who was sweating heavily on her clean and crisp shirt. 

"Just a few more seconds" yoongi grunted as he raised up reluctantly looking around seeing the traitor of his tribe coming near them both.

The said traitor opened the curtain of vines to the small cave and he huffed in annoyance looking around. "That son of a bi..forget it" he moves swiftly in the wind to try and find the couple that went against the worlds orders.

"That was close" y/n said sighing as she lifts yoongi above her again using her magic and he panted feeling the blood gush out of his back due to the arrow that was inside of it.

"Now hold still, if you continue healing yourself while i pull it out we can get you feeling better..it would just be best if you get the sweat off completely, its harmful and full of acid"Y/n spoke as the said sweat burns yoongi skin just a little as they worked together, many times before they've done this and many times its failed but now if it failed it would cost yoongi his life and that is something y/n didn't want she she would keep hiding and fighting with yoongi to reveal that two wrongs can make a right.

The right was their unborn child...