You

(I'm not good at titles sorry)

Min suga. The two words that'll melt my heart in any way possible. He was just so handsome.

We were dating for 4 years. Yes around the time he debuted with bts.
His lovable boy group.

Their manager decided for Their next bts run episode we would go to the woods.

It was fun as I recall. But then they started filming. At sunset until late night.

Yoongi and the guys argued with me over some silly thing. I can't even remember what it was about. 

All I can recall from that point on is that's. I walked away and rested on a rock to calm my nerves.

All the hate from ARMY's were enough but ill be alright. I've been through worse. Like now.

I fell asleep while in deep thought and woke up at 2 am. My phone died right after I saw the time so that's how I know.

I started to walk the way I came from but I stopped. "Wait..which way did I come from?" I whispered to myself.

I looked up for the moon and I looked for the north star.  The camp we set up was a little ways from the north star.

"Yoongi! Pd-nim! Taehyung! Jin! Jimin! Monnie! Somebody! Hobie!!" I screamed any name that came to my mind.

I tripped and fell down a cliff. And I protected my head as I fell down. I grunted and coughed as I fell.

What felt like forever was only just a minute in time.

When I got up I groaned and coughed and touched my head feeling a wet substance. It was blood no doubt about it.

I continued to walk eventually running. I kept falling and bumping into trees.

I felt like crying but I couldn't do it. I couldn't cry because if yoongi found me while crying he would make fun of me.

I was wondering for about an hour or two before my body just gave up and I collapsed on the ground. I rolled over on my back an breathed heavily.

I was lost. No doubt about it. No, if's and or but's I did this to myself. I should've expected this.

I started to close my eyes exhausted until I heard calls for my name.

"Y/n! Where are you!?"I couldn't tell whose voice it was. It was either jungkook or jimin..maybe even jin.
I couldn't be too sure.

"Guys!.GUYS I FOUND HER!!" The voice shouted I was covered with nothing but dirt and sweat and just a little blood.

"Hey! Stay with us!" I looked up to see yoongi and I opened my eyes. A smile formed on my lips. 

I was so captured by the blue hues of his hair in the moonlight. He could've been a fairytale prince if he wanted to.

"You came for me?" I asked him quietly barely above a whisper.

I heard multiple footsteps as he started speaking again." of course stupid! I love you!"yoongi said to me.

I smiled and started to choose my eyes." I love you too..alot.." I held his hand tightly as he kissed me. Despite my lips being chapped just a little.

I started shivering. It was the beginning of winter and it was cold.so naturally I would be cold too.

I saw a flashlight and hoseok brought me a blanket and had covered me with it. 

Yoongi picked me up a sad look in his eyes.

"Can I sleep yoongi I'm so tired..like super tired"I tons him with a slight smile.

He knew of my condition. My body's condition of course. I was allowed to be outside his view. But I did so anyway.I didn't take my medicine before midnight.so of course, there were going to be consequences.

The consequence for me was sleeping for a week with no memory of what happened.

"I looked all over for you yoongi. I even started crying at one point"

"It's alright. I've run all night to look for you" he kisses my head softly as I passed out.

"Hyung. Is she going to be alright?" Jungkook and jimin asked in sync.

Yoongi nodded as jhope led the way to the site where they were camping out.

"She'll be perfectly fine within a few days. But you guys need to stop getting her so worked up.she can't handle all the stress"

oooooooooooooooo

The mic drop remix is coming out this week!! We should give it lots of views and we should even greet it played on the radio this Saturday!
Just tweet on Twitter

'please play BTS Mic Drop Remix. @OnairRomeo.#most requested life!' You can retweet it and more! They will have this on the radio station 102.7.