the meeting of a demi god

"Wait im a what now?" Y/n yells as the darkness around us both collided with the light from afar.

"You're a god, or in this case a demi god.  I was sent by your father hades and my mother hera.. I am here to retrieve the daughter of the underworld to take her thrown.."Yoongi states looking at y/n who kept looking at her gray-ish skin and she looked at the black nails she had.

Her razor sharp teeth had showed themselves proudly everytime she opened her mouth and yoongi couldnt help but laugh slightly seeing how she was still in shock."Your hair is on fire toots" The man before her states as he smirked seeing her reacting to it.

She seemed to faint right into the black puddle of darkness underneath them making yoongi's smile fade slightly. "Alright...Now i have to literally get you from the edges of the fountain of youth and memory."

Yoongi had let himself fall into the puddle of darkness before he swam deeper into the puddle the gods light of immortality done brightly helping him see. He grabbed y/n's hand groaning in the black goo as he swam back up.

But instead of the same black place they were in a lighter domain filled with God's and goddesses. They all stopped conversing when they saw yoongi holding the girl. Hades sped over to them leaving a trail of black smoke in his way.

"Thank you for bringing her back..."