Todays diary

Friday 17th November 2017
Dear dearest daddy's,
TODAY WAS VERY CONFUSING.
So, me and Ella were planing to hear the shoelaces chords at lunchtime but disaster struck. I went into the canteen and met my shrivelled friend right next to the seniles table, and we waited for over 20 mins for the senile grey tufted elder to arrive...but no. Nothing. Daddy Dalaba came, Edwardian mole came (and screeched very loudly at these people sitting near us going "DO NOT DO THAT CHILDREN") and the rest of the senile men came and sat, eating their delicious flocculent baggy lunch. But, the shoelace never came. We waited and waited but he didn't arrive. He was meant to come at 1pm as that was his waking hour (or happy hour), but no. So, eventually we went on the hunt for him. We quickly avoided Streak who was guarding the doors leading upstairs as she would most likely pounce on us with her large, meowing breasts . We sped round to the other stairs and fled up, like squirrelling oranges. When we reached top floor, we walked warily towards kemp classroom. If he wasn't eating his lunch then he'd most likely be in his classroom, examining ancient kiddy testicles in his dungeon. We looked inside but NO. HIS CLASSROOM DOOR WAS AJAR AND KEMP WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN.
"This is worrying." I screeched to Ella, as we hurried towards the other side of the kiddy academy. If kemp wasn't at the canteen with his senile pals, and wasn't in his classroom examining kiddy's corpses...then there was one last option...HICKMANS ROOM. We sped along the corridor and soon came across Hickmans hickory classroom. We heard his chords echoing peacefully down the corridor as we approached, and we peered inside angrily - only to see Hickman teaching some frail looking kiddy's about scientific experiments on elderly genitals. This was very...VERY WORRYING. Racing back downstairs to the canteen, with no Kemp insight, Ella's head began to burst.
"I BLAME HIGGINS." She squawked. I think she's right. Higgins oh so dearly loves coming and visiting the seniles and gently beckoning them closer, whispering - "Come to Mummy Higgins." While slowly unbuttoning her breasts. At 1pm she rapes anyone who eagerly approaches and delicately plucks their prolapsing nasal holes out, eating them happily. So there we go. HIGGINS IS GUILTY. She has her thong on ready. What.
HIGGINS.
MUST
PAY