My day with Thompson

My god
I can't believe that this wasn't a dream.
Please.
Help

So. It's the 21st November 2017 Tuesday and this hour in textiles was probably the best ever. So. Let me start from the beginning...

Bentleys proboscis is extending happily because of the young dicks meowing eagerly in wait of his olfactory to engulf them
AHA NO THAT WAS ON PASTE
let's start again...
It was a cheery morning. I was having an eagerly seductive day when everything started to become...a little more interesting. In textiles today my feline teacher said some very wise words of god that will remain imprinted In my brain forever:
"Thompson's taking over for today's lesson."
If you do not know who Thompson is then he's another elder (read Juices of the Elderly) who hasn't yet been introduced. Whoops spoilers.
Anyway, I was scrupulously twitching in apprehension (hehe my vocabulary is fucking my friend OMG WHAT) after my feline teacher called this news out, and so was everyone else on my table. It was like a Mexican wave of shoulder and tongue waggling, like Edward. So, around a quarter of a way through the lesson I heard a deep, gruff voice echoing on the table right behind me. Standing there, leaning over and gently caressing this girls fabric was Thompson. He was smiling and giving this innocent girl called Mary instructions on how to sew or something like that. I couldn't help but snort, but that's the least humorous thing he does today. He was calmly walking round, commenting on everyone's work when suddenly. POOF. He disappeared from the room. Well, I must be really blind because his head was actually resting on my right shoulder. Obviously, I didn't know he was there so I continued my crappy work. But. All was not right. Thompson suddenly opened his mouth slowly, his spleen starting to prolapse and push through his stomach like a protruding nasal bone. His chords rang. VERY VERY VERY LOUDLY.

Since his head was literally resting on my shoulder, I could just see his beard and chin out of the corner of my eyes and was terrified when he said right into my ear:
"OKAY WHAT IS GOING ON."

I died. It was the funniest thing ever. Omg. Please help. And it was so loud. Louder than Thomas the Tank Engine and Harry Potter ear rape theme tune.
Then.
I can't really explain about what happened next. It was unbelievable. These boys were messing around behind me and Thompson suddenly raged, bellowing:
"BOYS, YOU DON'T WANT ME TO COME OVER THERE. Otherwise Thompson's Pain Train will get you." That was it.
I died.

it was beautiful.

I can't actually believe that happened.

Please.

Why.
How.
So many questions unanswered.
And then at the end of the lesson Thompson yelled...

TIDY UP MY BEAUTIES

no.
Why
Chad jdjdjcdjcc

What
What
What

Just. How.