her hatred

Ragini's pov... (the day when sanskar realized)

It's been 3 days... I don't know where is shona... My baby... Yes she is my baby... I brought up her... Shomi ma left us after giving her birth... I fed her... Makes her sleep... For the first time she is so far from me... What's her fault if she is not normal... Fault was mine... She became like this for me... I am the reason...

Laksh didn't came since 3 days... I am waiting for him... One news... Just one news of my baby... Please god keep her safe... I took our photo from side table and cares her face...

Suddenly laksh storms in the room... I look at him with hopeful eyes... He comes in front of me...

Laksh (happy tears) : ragu... I have found doll...

I: where... Where is she... Why didn't you take her...

Laksh : sanskar left her in srirampur mental asylum... We just got the information... We have to go there...

'srirampur mental asylum ' i whisper this... And the black past comes in front of my eyes... My heart skips a bit...

Pov ends... Flashbacks...

A girl around 18 coming from school in bicycle... She is paddling with fulforce... She looks at something... She stops her cycle with break...

She looks a the huge car... Ambulance type... From a small window 2 small hands are extended... And crying face of a little girl shown...

' di... ' the small girl said between her crying...

' shona ' the girl whisper... She comes in sense and shouts' hey stop '...

She starts to follow the car with her bicycle only... But She again stops with jerk seeing her grandmother in front of her guarding her...

Ragini : dadima... Please go away...

But dadi smirks and holds her hand and starts to drag her...

Dadi: chal lado...

Ragini : ma who were they... Why they took shona...

Dadima (while dragging in the big hall) : they took her at her right place... In mental asylum... No need to worry...

Ragini just shocked and numb...

She jerks her hand and push her... Dadima falls on sofa...

Ragini : 😡😡😡how dare you to send my daughter there... Whom you ask before sending her...

Dadima : have you gone nuts... She is your step sister lado... Who snatch...

Ragini (shows her hand) : ✋ stop there... I don't want any damn explanation.. For you i lost my 2nd mother also... Now you want to snatch my shona... My baby... Listen mrs parbati gadodia. . She is my baby.. I brought up her... And just stay away from her... Tell me which hospital...

Dadima was numb... Ragini took a knife from fruit basket and hold on her wrist.. : tell me dadima or i will cut my hand ...

Parbati (scared) : srirampur mental asylum...

Ragini takes car keys and rush there. .

Ragini enters in the hospital : shona... Baby... Where are you... Look your di came... Shonaaa...

She shouts looking here and there and walking in the corridor... Ragini goes to head office...

Ragini : swara gadodia... Which room??

Head doctor gives her a annoying look... : look... It's not visiting hou...

Before he complete ragini slaps on the table...