shock...

Precap : swasan trip... Shekhar comes with doctors for swara...

Sanskar : shona... Chalo we will go to room...

Swara who was hugging her di looks at him then her di...

Swara (teary eyes) : di don't cry... Or i will also cry...

Ragini smiles... Seeing her swara also smiles...

Sanskar comes to her and takes her to room...

At room...

As soon as they reached the room... Sanskar hugs her tightly...

Sanskar : shona...

He cries holding her...

Swara pouts: prince you are also crying... What happened... Oh oh... Now i understood you all are playing cry cry game...

Sanskar smiles and kissed her forehead... : no shona... But please don't leave me ok...

Swara : where will i leave... Prince prince... Now your work complete na... Play with me...

Sanskar smiles and nodes... Suddenly someone knock the door...

Sanskar sees ragini laksh and Shekhar is standing...

Here swara pour all her toys on floor... And calls him : prince prince...

Sanskar looks at her then at them...

Ragini : sanskar ji... Please we want to talk...

Sanskar : if it's about shona's operation... Then you all can go... I don't wanna talk about this...

He goes to swara who is sitting on floor... Sanskar carries her and makes her sit on bed...

Swara protests : no no... I wanna... Play on floor... I can't drive car here...

She complains with pout...

Sanskar : no... You will catch cold... Sit here... He scolded...

Swara : bad prince... Always scold me...

Swara pouts...

Sanskar narrow his eyes : bad prince han?? Bad prince...

He starts to tickle her... She laughs...

Here raglak and shekhar smiles seeing their bond... Shekhar comes inside...

Shekhar : sanskar... Please... We wanna talk... Listen to us once...

Sanskar sighs : alright... (to swara) shona... You play prince will come in few minutes only...

Swara nodes looking at all...

At other room...

Shekhar : sanskar just think about it... May be later you will regret for it...

Sanskar : no i will not uncle...

Ragini : devar ji... Swara has the rite to live a normal life... Look na all taunt her though she is an excellent singer but many don't wants to do work with her...

Sanskar : that doesn't matter for me bhabi... Nor for her... And i am sure who are denying now... One day they will call het for recordings...

Shekhar : but sanskar... You are not understanding...

Sanskar cuts him : you all are not understanding me... I have none... She is my life... My Everything... I can't live if anything happens to her... The thought of her absence in my life scared me... What you all will do if something happens to her...