Untitled Part 8

So let's start now....

Sanskar is seen to be walked in empty street... His eyes are swallowed... His eyes and nose are red for continuous crying... Even his face is red... He is wearing white shirt and black jeans... Hands are in pocket... He is walking..(bg music hairani from love shagun...)

Kuch raaste..

Manzilon ko chhoo ke mud jaate hain

(sanskar remember how he make swara sign the paper and marriage)

Mmm.. kuch naate judte judte hi toot jaate hain

(sanskar remember how he left her in mental asylum and told her he is the devil of her fairy tale life)

Hairaani hoti hai

Aankhen jo roti hai

Hairaani hoti hai

Aankhen jo roti hai

(sanskar close his eyes and sits down while crying and cried out loudly)

Tadpati hain teri baatein aur

Yaadein teri rulaati hai

(suddenly he heard a laughing voice and 'princeee'

... Sanskar Immediately looked up... And he smiles in tears and extend his hand seeing swara... Her whole lips are surrounded by chocolate and her hands also... Swara runs towards him)

Tadpati hain teri baatein aur

Yaadein teri rulaati hai

(swara cross him... He frowns and turns back... He sees another sanskar... Who is twirling swara and swara is laughing... He cries...)

Tadpati hain teri baatein aur

Yaadein teri rulaati hai

Dil rote rote rukta hai

Toh rooh bikhar si jaati hai

(imaginary sanskar wipes the chocolate by his and looks at her with fake anger and also wipes her hands... While swara was giving tight smile... Sanskar also smiles.... Suddenly all vanished and sanskar looks here and there)....

Ab kis se roothe aur kise hum ab manaye

(sanskar remember swara's fearful yet hatred full eyes... And how she scared whe he tried to touch her)...

Bethe unn yaadon ko mann hi mann mein dohraaye

(sanskar cried out more loudly... Shouting...)

Hairaani hoti hai

Aankhen jo roti hai

Hairaani hoti hai

Aankhen jo roti hai

Hairaani oo...

Sanskar remember what happened after he realized his love...

Flashbacks...

Sanskar happily goes to mental asylum... He stops the car in front of the gate and runs inside happily... Some stuffs looks at him and gives a shocked expression and runs towards head office...

Staff: sir... Wo sanskar maheshwary has came...

The head of the asylum stands up quickly and starts to sweat... At that time sanskar enters...

Sanskar : hallo mr rajvanshi...

Rajvanshi gives a fake smile and tells him to seat...

Sanskar : no no... I want to meat my wife... And make discharge paper i wanna take her with me...