last part...

i am so sorry .... @Tweety_swasan i cant fulfill your request to rewrite this story... i am hardly getting time for writting stories... i was having holidays and you are following mtad season 2 then you know that i am completing that story... and from monday my new semester class will start so i will not get time... i hope you can understand...

 How are you all... Hope you all are fine... So this is last chapter... And please don't ask about epilogue... And i don't think epilogue is needed...

Precap : swara angry on sanskar...

It's morning...

Anshi is sleeping peacefully between raglak... She is in laksh's embrace... Ragini's one hand is wrapping both... Anshi wakes up... 1st makes a crying face but when she sees laksh and Ragini... She hugs laksh... Then after sometime she starts to shake her papa... Laksh frown in sleep...

Anshi : papa... Papa... Utho bathroom jana h...

Laksh slightly open her sleepy eyes and looks at anshi... He slowly remove Ragini's hand... For this she also wakes up and looks at them... Laksh takes anshi and goes to washroom... After some minutes both come out...

Anshi : papa put me down... Laksh obey her...

Anshi runs out from the room... Ragini was seeing all this with half opening eyes... She gets worried when she runs out...

Ragini : arey... Where are you going...

But before she gets up laksh jumps on her... Ragini startled...

Ragini : laksh what are you doing... Leave me i have to check anshi...

Laksh wraps her and dug his face in her neck...

Laksh : she will be alright... Now Concentrate on your husband... You know he is craving for his wife...

Ragini blushes...

Ragini : laksh please utho... Look door is open...

Laksh frowns and gets off from her... Ragini slightly astonished... Laksh locks the door and drags Ragini in his embrace...

Ragini blushes : laksh...

Laksh kiss her cheeks... Then again dug her face in her neck... Ragini starts to care his hair...

Ragini : you know laksh i am so happy... Ab sab thik ho gya...

Laksh while kissing : hmmm...

Laksh looks up... : now... You will concentrate on me only...

Ragini blush...

Laksh : you know how i missed you...

Kiss her lips corner...

Ragini hugs him tightly and sobs : i am sorry... For me you suffered a lot...

Laksh : na ragu... Ssshhh... It's nothing like that...

Ragini looks at him : i love you...

Laksh : i love you too babe...

Then starts to kiss her...

Anshi push the door of swasan room... And sees sanskar lying on bed... Closing eyes but with a smile on face...

Anshi looks for swara... She pouts...

Anshi : shona masiiiiii...

Sanskar looks at her... : Anshi baby... Come...

He extends his hand but she didn't come...

Anshi : where is shona masi...

Sanskar : she is taking bath baby...