get her again

Ragini bring swara at home... All gets to know that she wins... All blessed her...

Laksh (pulls her cheek) : what a performance doll... Now tell me what you want??? Your jiju will fulfill that...

But everyone noticed her eyes fixed on something... All follows the gaze... It's sanskar... Who is talking in phone near a pillar...

Her fear full eyes...

Sanskar looks at swara after hanging up the phone...

Swara Hide behind Ragini and peeps from her shoulder... Sanskar smiles and goes to her...

Sanskar : shona...

Swara hides more... Sanskar's eyes fills with tears... He thought swara will accept him but... He close his eyes tightly... He feels a hand on shoulder... He looks... It's laksh... Sanskar gives a tight smile... Which is obviously fake one... He once more look at swara...

Sanskar leaves the hall...

At night....

Sanskar is sitting in the same park...

Sanskar's pov...

Whenever i think my punishment will end... I become wrong everytime... How much... How much i have to bear this... Today is so special day for her... Bhabi hugs her... I am jealous from her... Swara loves her more than anyone...

'no she loved you more than anything anyone... Or may be she still loves you... She just scared of you... '

Sanskar looks up and again that imaginary sanskar...

Imaginary Sanskar (smiles) : she sings song when you sing... When you told... Think sanskar... Uff you are becoming dumb day by day... Har baat main batau??

Sanskar registered the thing in mind ... His lips curled In a smile...

Imaginary sanskar : she is kid... If you give her love continously one day she will surely get rid of the fear which she have for you...

Sanskar goes towards home... It's late... Sanskar straight goes to his room... And sees swara is sleeping peacefully... He sighs and change in to night dress and lie down beside her... Carefully takes her in embrace... He kissed her forehead and pecks her lips slightly...

Sanskar : i am so happy swara... Today my shona wins... Thank you so much princess...

He kissed her nose tip and hugs her tightly... He sleeps...

It's almost 4 am in the morning.. Swara slightly open her big eyes... She slightly struggled and looks up... As her face was buried in sanskar's chest... Her hands are clutching his shirt slightly... She looks at sanskar's face and blinks twice... She close her eyes... And again looks at her...

'i am devil... I am the monster of your fairytale life '

' an witch came and turn the prince in to beast... But again he realized he can't live without his princess... He loves her so much '

Swara close her eyes tightly and buried her face in his chest again... For movement sanskar's sleep gets disturbed... He thinks swara's sleep is getting disturb... He kiss her top of her head and starts to stroke her hair while closing his sleepy eyes again... Just then swara up her head again and looks at him... Sanskar slightly opens his eyes and shocked to see her awake... He opens his widely... And gets up...

Sanskar (tensed and Worried) : sho... Shona... You awake...

Swara doesn't look at him and looks at the bed... 😔😔😔... She is still lying...