struggle

So let's start...

Next day... Swara wakes up... She looks here and there...

'uth gayi meri shona '...

She looks at the door... Ragini was standing... She comes and kiss swara's forehead...

Swara (slowly) : Teddy 😔😔😔

Ragini (frowns) : Teddy?? Which teddy... Oh oh so you want your Teddy bear... Let me bring...

Ragini brings a big Teddy... Swara looks at it and gets sad 😔😔😔

Ragini : shona take na...

Swara nodes in no...

Ragini shook her head... Sanskar was watching her from window and smiles shipishly...

Swara was sitting beside the window and watching flowers in the garden... Sanskar has to go to office for urgent work...

Ragini and laksh

also goes there respective offices... Dolly is there as usual for taking care of swara... But the things has changed... Now they are in mm...

In kitchen...

Ap and sujata are preparing lunch when dolly comes there... In this days ragini was there... As today swara is quite well Ragini can't neglect her office...

Dolly : mam... Please can you give me 30 minutes and let me use the gas... I have to make shona's lunch...

Ap and sujata looks at each other...

Sujata: after finishing our work you can use it...

Dolly : mam it's already 12:30... If she eat lunch lately then she may be get ill...

Sujata: now for this girl each person will starve . ..

Dolly : mam just 30 min...

Ap was about to Leave..

Sujata: don't argue... Go from here...

Dolly nodes... She is very kind hearted self sufficient woman... She can't bear this much insult... She is with swara from last 10 years... Mr shekhar gadodia sent her... And she starts love swara and Ragini like own sister... But today it's enough...

Dolly goes to swara... Who is looking at Sky blankly...

Swara sees dolly.... But said nothing...

Dolly: shona bachcha... Are you hungry...

Swara said nothing...

Dolly wait for another 1 hour... It's 1:30... Dolly again goes to kitchen... She sees sujata and ap still is there...

Dolly: mam can i make it now...

Sujata : 15 mins...

Dolly goes to swara...

Swara (slowly) : dolly didi... Meko bhukh lagi h... (dolly didi... I am hungry)...

Just then sanraglak and other came for lunch...

Ragini comes to the room where sanlak goes to dining area...

Ragini (while enter) : my shona had her lunch???

Dolly (hesitantly) : no Ragini wo...

Ragini (1st she is worried for swara and 2nd pregnant so mood swing effect): what the hell... What do you mean by no?? Did you see the clock...

Sanlak and all listen this from downstairs...

Sujata : lo bhai... This mad again creates a new drama...