Ch 1 - House

I had this idea for a while and thought this would be a small story. Not too long but one that fans would enjoy as well as inspire to do well and achieve. I hope all like it. This will be another rather short but awesome tale hopefully.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

As I sit here eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich due to cutting back I can't help myself but think. Trying my very best not to cry in the break room right across from my co-worker who's a supervisor. How I work this job to help her out and treat her and yet I always feel like I'm coming up short. As I punch out and go home the news was is for real. Guess cutting back will be a permanent thing. Now "Bestie" is giving me a few days notice so I can slowly grab some boxes and clear out. Yeah. Break my heart, want to leave, and since I can't afford the place by myself I also have to leave. Bestfriend she says. Give me a break. These tears are pathetic but I cannot help it. But sure enough at least I can still stand. Kinda.

~~~~~

Kimihito was the Lord and savior. Kind of. A best friend dating back to high school he needed some extra revenue to help out with the girls. He was just getting by. When you feed a snake, bird, horse, fish, slime, and spider it gets wicked expensive even with it being claimed and reimbursed.

Kimihito was in the living room with all the girls. It was time for him to break the news to everyone. He got in front of the television.

"Girls someone else is going to live here. I hope all are inviting and give this friend a warm welcome." He smiled.

"Who else is trying to take Darling?" Shouted Miia.

"Who is this friend Honey?" Asked Rachnera.

"His name is (FN)..." He sweatdropped.

"It's a boy?" Gasped Miia. "Sorry." She blushed.

Centorea shook her head. "Again with jumping to conclusions. Miia take it easy. We don't know his story."

"Master is this friend close to you?" Asked Mero.

"A good guy from school. Had a massive breakup."

"It's tragic." She blushed.

"So sad." Miia looked down.

The door knocked. The girls froze as Kimihito got nervous. But he opened the door with a smile. "Hey (FN) it's been a while."

You bow. "It has. Just wish it was under better circumstances."

"Same man. How many bags do you have?"

"Only two? You just moved out."

"All I got. Everything else I can easily keep in the car. Don't want to flood the living room even though it isn't much. Have stuff I'll never see again."

"Never?" He gasped. "Like what?"

"Sweatshirt. She might burn it eventually."

"True. So man what is your story of how everything went down. If you don't mind."

"Tell you what. Let's have a seat on the couch and I'll give it to you. Life going on. I must warn you, not pleasant."

Mero put her hands on her cheeks and gasped. "Oh gracious." She sits in her wheelchair and cannot wait for the next turn of events. She is just so eager.