Ch 6 - Turn The Table (Mini)

Mero talking about children. Your children to have with her. She has got you pinned. So what now? Tragedy intensify.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Mero had you where you wanted her. She was smiling at you with intent of lust. She hugged you and laid her head on your chest. She was smiling. "My hard working man is fine here with me."

"I... guess?"

"This chest is dreamy. Of a handsome Prince."

"Prince? Me? I'm just a factory worker. Just trying to move on in to this new life. I'm on my own now still trying to move on."

"Which makes me not a priority. It's so hot."

"Why do you make everything sound steamy?"

"Why aren't you removing any clothes?"

"Yes Titan. I have wondered the same." Said Smith as usual coming out of nowhere. "I must say you have the rather hot action." She took a pair of handcuffs out of her pocket.

I'm screwed aren't I? Oh God. Please. I'll lose everything I have left and that's not much.

"Looks like I won't be needing these anymore." Smith giggled.

You were confused. You thought you were getting arrested. "I lost..."

"They modified the bill Titan. Now as long as what I see is consent on both sides I have no business here. As i see in front of me I see no violence or harm. Cute if I say so myself. Now my informant working for me can have her man as she pleases. Ta-ta for now." She adjusts her glasses and walks off.

"Wait are you just..." Too late to state your case. She was out the door. Should have seen it coming. Smith was always so quick.

"No trouble. I can still do my best to win you over. And you two get back together I'll still want you to fertilize my eggs." Mero was clinging to you.

"Can we hold off? I mean I haven't even... well..."

"Well what?" She slide a hand under your shirt.

"I'm not over her. I haven't loved anyone like that. It would be my first time."

Mero hugged you. Kissed behind your ear. "I'll take care of you." A little nibble on your earlobe. "I care about you."

"Really?"

"You are a hard working man in pain. I want it to change just a little. I don't care who you crush on or what you make. I want you here." She hugs you into her chest. Feeling her heartbeat.

This is quite comfortable. She seems serious. Her heart is at a calm rate. The fact I can feel it with the size of her boobs. I could fall asleep here. "Thanks for noticing. I try."

"And you succeed. How's it like being held by a mermaid without being punished? Soft? Warm?"

"About that." You blush.

"Well then. I have a present for you. Ready?"

"For?"

"One of these." She removes your head from her breasts and plants you a kiss. Everyone looked over at the romance right in front of them. Now realizing that love wasn't forbidden. The acts were okay if consented.

Miia was the first to give this a go. "Hey Darling?" It seemed like a question if you only heard her words. But she nabbed him with her tail. Swinging him over from the kitchen to the living room. "Can I have a kiss please?"

"Uhhh Miia..."

"But Darling." She whined.

"Miia I'm still deciding on candidates. You know that."

"Doesn't mean I can't have one. Can I at least have a hug?" She reached her arms out.

"Of course." Kimihito smiled as Miia tightly wrapped around his torso. "No squeezing."

"I won't. I just want this."

"Master?" Called a certain bird and horse.

"Honey?" A certain spider.

"Hug?" Pondered Suu coming from Papi's bucket.

This is when your friend started to sweat. So much pressure from all of them. It was a hard for him to keep his composure. But at least no matter what happened he wouldn't be arrested for it. He had a lot of splain to do. Especially since laws have been passed all in the girl's benefits.

Back to Mero she ran a hand through your hair. "Why do you seem nervous? Did you not like it?"

"I did. That's the strange thing. I feel weird. Little in body and mind."

"So. You want to do anything?"

"I feel foggy. Might take a minute."

"How about dinner? You brought us that delicious fish."

"Not a bad idea. I'll get started. Kay over there seems busy."

"Like a date?"

How do I go about this? Hmmm cook for her, a kiss, and technically cuddles. What am I missing? Heck. She's not wrong. "Sure. You can call it that. Be back in a few. Depending."

~~~~~

Laws changed. Make the treaty great again. Easier for you as Kimihito is so stressed his hair will fall out. Now you cook for her after a kiss. Why does something just seem off? Welp off to work.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz