Ch 5 - Second Day

With money not as scarce at the moment you just have to head to a tire shop and deal with costs and a mermaid. And you can't afford to go out so good luck.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Waking up 8 AM around normal after sleeping like a rock. Another day of hard work. Showered and scrubbed everywhere twice last night because of the smell of fish. Thank goodness for that. Fish isn't a pleasant smell at home.

The couch was now back into a welcoming area after you got dressed as Papi and Kimihito walked in.

"Hey brother."

"What's happening (FN)?"

You look at him and smile. "Tire shop and hangout I guess."

"Well then. What time you leave?"

"Probably after breakfast. I'll just read while I'm at the shop. Not sure how long it will be."

"Love does that mean you're leaving me?" Called a voice?

Mero? Goodness she is at it already. You turn and face her. "I'm just getting my car fixed. I'm good for two miles after some very temporary repair."

"Can I at least get a hug before you go?" She stuck her arms out.

Compromise? Might as well. "Alright. I will when I leave. Hey Kay you need help?"

"Coffee is on. Eggs are on." He smiled at you.

"Sweet."

"Darling! Thank you for making food for everyone. Can you feed me?" Miia was slithering in.

Centorea was just shaking her head at this whole thing. Just thought this was all too much. "My goodness. Let Master breath Miia. Not literal this time. He just got dressed to cook and now you have to at least give him a while."

Papi stood between both you and Kimihito. "Are hugs too much to ask for?"

You look at her and see that smiling face and those blue wings stretching up. "Course not." You wrap around her and Kimihito joins for a group hug.

"Love?" Mero gasped.

"Darling!" Angered Miia. "Get over here."

"You got yours coming." You walk over to Mero. Bending down into a nice warm hug. This is warm. How? Just how?

Mero lightly bites your neck. Then grabs onto your shirt. "You have such strength."

"Ahhhh... I have to. I have no choice. Ouch though. That hurt."

"Sorry Love. Just miss you. I wanted to cuddle."

"I... I'm heading out. Kay I need that to go."

"But my..."

"Your nothing. I got fix the car." You dash out stressed beyond. Blood boiling on the emotions of not knowing what was right and what wasn't.

Now was the best trouble. Repairing the tire to last a little more two miles to the shop. So how the hell does a poor bastard fix a tire to last five maybe ten minutes? Rubber cement, tire filler, and a bicycle pump for air. With duct tape wrapped around that and the rim for the stick part not to smear. You look at it after ten minutes of bootlegging. I hope to God this thing works.

You start the car and pull out the driveway. Windows down so you could hear any noise. The first stop you closed your eyes and tried to hear  something. Anything that would cause you to call a tow truck. Adding my cost to the damn bill. But turns out luck for the time being was at your side. For the time being...

"What do you mean  ¥27,500?" You cried.

A man in a dark blue one piece mechanics suit with a gray mustache points his pen at the estimate. "You have one obviously bad tire. The other is borderline flat. To balance the car correctly so we you won't be here again it's beyond higher than recommended. Two tires, install and balance, and recycle the old. All season tires too."

"Well that extra work went all to it. Go ahead and go for it. How long?"

"Give us about an hour. Sit tight."

"Alright." You take a seat. God dammit!

~~~~~

After a bank breaker at the shop you drive back home. Annoyed but at least that is out of the way. You get out and lock the door to your car. Then walk into the house. Shoes off and thud down right onto the couch. This was too much. One after another. Then another. Then more work. And now back to more drama and another setback. It's been rough.

"27 large before tax. Yippie this is just gravy." You slump your head in the pillow.

"Budgeting is a harsh task." Mero sighed with a smile.

"Yes Mero?" You pick your head up.

"Bad day?" She rolled her chair over.

"Rough morning. Mechanic made me borderline broke."

"I have an idea. How about this?" She plops on top of you. You start to get nervous as you look over your shoulder.

"The heck?" You turn over. Now she's on your chest and her breasts are pushing inward towards your stomach. Is this okay?

"Something wrong Love?"

"Ahhh why Love?" This should be good.

"I have to find something. Darling is taken. So is Honey. So is Master. It just fits."

Unlike that top. I'm a boob guy mind you. But the bazongas may land me dropping the soap woman! This is not okay. "Ummm alright?"

"You make me go crazy. The fact your ex girlfriend wanted you gone to be with me. And Smith puts law in your face. I truly have my tragedy I was looking for."

"Just the swimmers?"

"Love." She slapped your ankle with her tail. "I'm a lady. Not a man eater. Although if you want those all you have to do is tell me. I see you oogling me."

"Well... I..."

"Let's cuddle like this for a bit. Easy on the hands Titan. That manly strength can make me go crazy."

I guess I'm stuck. "Wake me if I fall asleep. This is... rather nice." You hug around Mero's waist. As she lifted your shirt a little bit. Stomachs bare touching. She had you where she wanted. No getting out of this one.

"If you wake up it'll be in my bed. It's okay. The thought counts regardless. Our children will know what a man you were." She cuddled into your chest and shut her eyes.

You run and hand across her back. "Yes seems very nice." Then your eyes almost bulge out of your head. "CHILDREN!"

~~~~~

Mizore, Xenovia, or Mero these two just wanna get the banging now don't they. Geez. Like what the heck goes through the heads of these girls? Desperate Housewives? Sex In The City? Some shit. I don't wanna know.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz