Ch 10 - Not Welcome

What happens next? You have a bed again, a girlfriend that's pushy, and you are back to work. But remember Tragedy Addict, something has to come up sometime. What will it be?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

The alarm goes off as you get out of bed. It's time to get up to start the day as you gradually head to work. Letting out a yawn you roll our of bed.

"Titan?" Yawned Mero.

"I got to head to work. Get gas and coffee before clock in. Need anything before I get going?"

"Just maybe the bath going. I'll shut it off in a few."

"Alright Mero." You grab your work clothes and start to get changed. "Getting dressed fair warning."

She waved you off. "I've seen you bare all. You're fine."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Naked really Mero?"

"Yes. Well I have." She blushed as she sat up. Nothing on the top so you didn't look. Just not ready to get into that subject. "For a man you haven't touchy either."

You get your work shirt on and turn to her. "Sorry if I slowly work my way."

"It makes me want you more." She gave herself a hug. "I'll miss you. When are you getting home?"

"I'll be here for dinner. I won't be staying late or anything."

"Can't wait. Don't work too hard Titan."

You look back. "Try not to. Hard to keep that promise though. You get right? I got a lot of daylight and grind ahead of me. After I get home I'm hopping in the bath and eating before day two of three." You do a mirror check and look at the time. "Doing good. Alright." You head over to the bed and kiss her goodbye. Your lips tingle as she sadly says goodbye. "Till then. I... I'll miss you."

~~~~~

Kimihito was doing his regular routine. The boy got out of bed, got dressed, and was able get out of his room just fine before the girls started to bother him. He was happy to see everyone doing well. Rachnera was literally hanging in the corner reading a manga, Suu and Papi switching through a few video games, and Mero and Miia were talking about guys. That last one was starting to become a regular thing that was going to be the death of you and Kay. With Kimihito finished serving breakfast he finished dishes before he grabbed his bag and told everyone he was heading to the market. Trusting him they watched him go out the door.

The hours went by as Kimihito had bags worth of groceries in his arms. After calling a cab to be easy on the body he got himself home. Half of them were put away to the closest cabinet or drawer when the bell rang.

"Who could that be?" Pondered Kimihito. "Miss. Smith just comes right in." He walks up to the door and opened with a shock. "Hello..."

"It's been a while Kimihito." Said a woman.

"Myra?"

"Yeah. It's me. May I come in?" She asked.

"Certainly. But you know the situation at hand with the living space right?" He asked.

"How many?"

"Five at the moment. All mean well. Trust me."

"I guess I can't wait to meet them." Myra walked into the living room as all the girls stopped what they were doing and looked at her. Miia, Mero, and Rachnera were shocked at seeing a human young woman enter the establishment not named Smith.