Ch 7 - Dinner

Law is the law. Except when someone technically breaks into the house to monitor. Annnnnnd tell you if any relation between monster and human is mutually consented it's fair game. Now what?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Kimihito is being bombarded with hugs from the girls. In the meantime Mero sits in her wheelchair as you head into the kitchen. She is happily singing to herself as you are prepping a meal.

🎶Titan's making fishy. Titan's making fishy.🎶 She sang. Happily that you suckered into all of this. She didn't use her illusions yet but things were in her favor. Mero was riding this out.

Now in the kitchen as Kimihito aka Darling aka Master aka Honey was running up the stairs to hide in his room. You laughed and proceed to cut the fish and to make a fish and chips. As soon as you get plates for serving everyone the girls eventually to give him some space.

"Honey seems intimidated." Thought Rachnera.

"I want cuddles from Master." Complained Papi.

"Touch him and I'll put you in hit oil." Threatened Miia.

You were off guard by that. Time to put them in check. "Aye! The only thing going into hot oil is fish and fried chicken. No other birds. The hell is this?"

Miia looked down and realized what she just said. "Sorry... just miss him."

"Right... well gather around. And Centoria I got something for you. I know you don't eat meat. It's in the oven."

"Thank you for the consideration."

"Lacking tragedy."

Mero frowned. "But it's sexy."

"Listen Mermaid. I live the lifestyle. I didn't have a parent's house to crash at. Girlfriend broke up with me and I was forced into taking myself off the lease. Without Kay I'm sleeping in a parking lot."

"But it's so dramatically sexy."

"Don't make me carry you to my bed woman."

"Threatening." She chimed. "Daddy be gentle. I'm quite sensitive."

"Huh..."

"I'm inviting you to be bed Darling."

The girls stared at your blush as you were trying to cook. The thoughts in your head were just making you quite nervous. Titan. Daddy. Now Darling. The last two I'm just not into. Wouldn't me and just and Kay just be confused? I mean I'm sure he's looking for a wife. Explains the babeage. "I'm cooking. Can we slow down here?"

She sighed in delight. "Oh yes." Mero winked at you as she rolled herself over to the table. "Tell me though Titan, think we could get to know each other more? Better that is?"

"Sure thing. Let me serve everyone." You dish out the plates to the girls and make an extra. "Knock on Kay's door for me. Somebody. Anybody. And you Centoria are up." You turn off the oven and pull out a vegetable pie. And now it's dinner... Can you call it a date with Mero. I'm wondering how this will go.

"Lady's first?" You ask.

She takes a bite. "Well your the man of mystery who came to my life only days ago. Tell me sir."

"I'm kind of simple really. My full name is (FN) (Middle Name) (LN) (I don't have a middle name but whatever.) I went to highschool with Kimihito all for years. A year later here I am. In between that my first love and I moved in together. I got a job at the factory my father works in. He's higher than me but he's not my boss. I earned my way there but it's hard."

"What do you try and do when you aren't home relaxing?"

"Right now I have to cut back but I do like traveling. Go through town or even the city once on a while. Find a nice resturant, see some shops, travel on and out a bit. Fish occasionally."

"What would you do if I was on your line?"

"I catch and release usually. Others well... hey, wouldn't you want to be set free?"

Mero had her eyes glisten. "Depends. You I would want to take good care of."

"Really?" You start to see the room around you change. "What's going on?"

It's working. Mero's illusions were going into effect. You found yourself in a tux as Mero had this small, exposing black dress on. You could hear a love jazz band on the background. "So Titan how is everything?"

"Everything seems perfect. Just us two. What's going on?"

"Tales of my talent."

"Tales of a Mermaid trying to make me get over an ex."

"How was this girl clueless of what she has?"

You have to think back on this. Highschool sweethearts to daily life. Long stretch of time. Here goes nothing. "I was fifteen at the time. We had these group projects in class and we would both stay after to finish it up when other idiots didn't put in the work. It went from that to study sessions until I eventually asked her out. Things worked great. Through school, fun stuff, learning how to drive, and all of that. After graduation I was moved on from my part time job and went into the factory. She was working as a cook. Which is how I learned how to make all these things. From three months ago and onward things decided to go wrong. I wasn't around for the days I worked and I slept and had a lazy first day my first day off out of three. Between my schedule and not making enough money she grew tired, sad, hurt, and annoyed. Then one day it snowed. Due to weather conditions we were sent home. I took my time since my car isn't the greatest snow vehicle, and drove home. Except when I got back she was drinking a bottle of wine on the couch with another guy. He had his shirt off and she was in a sexy nightgown. I went back to my car and called her. The guy managed to leave in a few minutes. But that escalded. I talked things over with her and I did everything I could to see if the fire was still there. But eventually I saw that guy Lee come around more and more. We were I guess you could say broken up at the time. Even though we shared a bed. The cuddles and kisses goodnight disappeared. I tried leaving early to spend more time with her. Didn't work. Attempted dates but only bullshit conversation. Then when I got home to her in bed with Lee I broke down. I slept on the couch, packed my bags, found a place to stay, and got off the lease of the apartment. Here I am. All you see is what I bring to the table."

Mero just looked away in sorry for a moment. That moment when it's just too much for you. The girls weren't part of the illusion and they hears every single word. Papi and Suu hugged each other. Miia, Centoria, and Rachnera tried to keep themselves together.

"Sorry for ruining the mood for everyone. Just..."

Mero grabbed your check. Your face felt her hand. It was her hand warming you and not the blush on your face. "Come here." She kissed you.

"Mero?" You gazed in a state of shock.

"My name is Meroune Lorelei Du Neptune. And I'm your girlfriend."

~~~~~

Did she... She just... You got beaten to the punch son. She declared it. Going to reject the girl that kissed you just now? Let's see how that works.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz