Ch 12 - Moonlight Part 2

After the luscious wake up you had a nice soak. Something is clearly up. At the moment you don't mind. However, Mero might be hiding something. What is it? Guess it'll have to wait.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After getting out of the bath you dry off good and take your time getting dressed and ready. Coffee made and food ready as you kiss Mero goodbye and drive off in your car to work. Of course she was sad to see you go left and she went back to bed. But that meant girl time until you came back. With much time to prepare.

"You were up early." Said Centoria to Mero.

"I had to make sure he's having a good  day and he's all settled before work." She replied.

"How's it like sharing a bed with a man?" Asked Miia.

"Well I like using him as a pillow. I rest my head on his shoulder and wrap around his torso. The upper ab and lower chest area. And when we are up but not ready to leave the bed I out his head in my chest."

"Darling likes that. He gets so nervous though. Kind of cute."

"Master is a bosom guy. Not that I do anything." Centoria blushed.

"We hug a lot and he pets my feathers." Chimed Papi.

"Do Titan and Master know about the moon tonight?"

"Well..."

~~~~~

It was punch out time at the factory as the next shift was coming in and you were on your way out. You got a tap on the shoulder. It was Pops.

"Hey (FN). How goes it?"

"Can't complain Dad. You?"

"How's the lady?"

"Which one?"

"You got another one? This explains a few things."

"Well she cheated on me for months on and off and eventually I had to leave and a few days ago that didn't work out. She asked me to come back and told her no. I'm not a backup, a boomerang, a jump off, or booty call. My affection not a God damn service. She wants love and service she can go to the God damn maid cafe."

(Talking to you Elise, Kate, Erin, Megan, and others. Later #WasteMyTime chickas!)

Your father laughed. "Way to go son. So who's the new lady?"

"Well..." You stop and think. Monster girls would be weird to him since he's old school. Something truthful yet leaving out the detail. "She is a marine worker."

"Ahhh aquatic. Sounds exciting over the bookwork lass. Best of luck."

"Thank you. I'll see ya. Maybe grab dinner sometime."

"And I better meet this girl."

"In do time." When I feel like it.

You and your father shake hands and leave. Starting the car you take a look at your phone and you look at the sky. Maybe two hours left of sun. Calling Kimihito just in case.

< Hello? >

< Sup Kay? >

< Nothing. You? >

< Need anything on the way back for me to pick up? Had a hunch. >

< Actually yes. Just a gallon of milk. >