I have a new stalker great.

Katherine

Let's just say I have a damn stalker ok let's rewind to this morning,  I got out of my car and when to the office and asked for my schedule and blah blah and now I was sitting in class and this guy keeps staring at me like I have two heads he looks like and nerd but at the same time he looks like a player but he is cute I give you that much. Turns out i've made two friends Amy and Jake they are pretty nice and Jake is a bit if a flirt but im not interested.

School was finally over but there was something off about today it felt weird inside I walked quickly to my car and went off to the house getting out I smelled blood but it was Stevie Ray's blood , I ran inside to do a locator spell grabbing something that belongs to her getting a dagger and cutting my hand to find her I spoke out the spell until my blood moved to where she was located and it said she was 5 miles away and then 2 so instead I went the 2 miles first I could smell her walked I tripped over something and fell in my knees looking back I found a arm but it had the same ring I gave Stevie on her birthday oh god it couldn't be her arm but I picked it up and went 5 miles and that's when I broke down in the middle of the forest her legs, head and body were all thrown in different directions i fell down in my knees and started crying my emotions controlled the weather so it started pouring but I didn't care, she was my best friend , my sister she was everything to me she helped me when mother died now i've lost another person that I love too, the world is unfair but I will seek revenge by whomever did this such horrible thing to her , I will even die if that's what it costs to watch the people that killed her suffering.

Flashback

"Kate c'mon let's go to the park " Stevie Ray said taking my small hand entwining it with her own

End Flashback

I couldn't finish this flashback I was remembering it was to hard , I got up even if I felt weak nd try to carry all of her I didn't give a shit if I had blood all over me even tho we were not from the same blood she was my sister no matter what she helped me and defeated me whenever u got bullied.  She forever will be remembered and loved.

May her soul rest in peace.