And the war begins

Katherine

I been locked up in my room for days I would go to school but after school will come right up my room, when Blake saw me with his sister in my arms he ran to me and both of us fell to the ground crying our eyes out , I didn't get a chance to say 'goodbye or I love u ' so while I been in my room I practice my magic and trying to find out who killed Stevie Ray.

Ryder

I did everything to get Blake out of his room but that turned out opposite instead I was out of his room because he kicked me out, I heard that Katherine got it worse and doesn't talk to me or anyone at school who she has made friends with. From what I heard from her father was that she found Stevie body but her body was all over in different areas. Something about Katherine is funny but not the funny laughing but the funny weird it looks like she's hiding something,there's just something about that girl that draws me to her , she is the most beautiful girl I ever met in my life.

Katherine
Knock knock

"Come in"

"ok i'm sick and tired of both you and Blake crying over her she wouldn't like you guys putting yourself in this position that you're in ok , so I decided that you, Blake and Ryder take a road trip as a celebration of how wonderful and amazing was Stevie Ray to be with us " Father came in and spoke all reasonable , yeah she wouldn't like us being sad for her she's in a better place now , but taking a road trip along with two boys was going to be hell unless I bring one of my co-worker/friend from Paris

"Hey dad can I bring Annette with us she works with me and we get along very well" I ask hoping for a yes

"Sure , but you guys better behave and act mature I don't nothing to happen to you ok?"

"Alright daddy I love you"

"I love you to my kitty "

When he finally let I look at my magic book and some books about demons and after so much researching I found out that demons do these kind of stuff but also Werewolves also but whatever it takes to get revenge i'll do it and so the war begins.