{9}Progress

🐺Chapter 9🐺
Progress

Anbā's POV

  I was up in the City, at the
General Hospital, were Yuki worked as a doctor. It's been a few months since I'm pregnant, to be exact, three months... I had an appointment with Yuki, she offered to check up on my baby, "So.. anything?" I asked twiddling my thumbs nervously, "No need to be nervous and you're gonna have twins!" I gasped, "R-really!?"
"Yes," she said holding my hands tightly with a grin,
"Well isn't that wonderful..."
Hana joined in on the conversation, "I know, you're gonna be a grandmother, how are you feeling?" I said, almost wanting to cry, "I feel happy. Happy to know that the lives of wolves will be restored... And I'm happy the most because it's being helped restored by you..."
I couldn't hold my emotions back, I just had to let it flow...I hugged both Hana and Yuki.
"I'm gonna be an aunty!!" She squealed while hugging me tightly, not too tight though...
We all giggled as though we're school girls gossiping,

🐺🐺🐺

🕛  🕐  🕑  🕒  🕓  🕔   🕕

  Hana and I went back to the warmth of our home.
It's nearing winter, we've harvested enough fruits and vegetables to last. I was sitting on my knees, folding some clean laundry that was just picked up off the line. I felt a weird movement in my stomach and the vomiting urge rose up again. I got up as quickly as I could to get to the toilet, thankfully it was only two rooms away from mine... I vomited,
'I regret eating the fried tofu I really shouldn't have. Maybe they don't like it...Well of course! They're half wolf, they'll want to eat meat!' I thought, 'as much as I don't like meat, I have to eat it. For the sake of Ame and my unborn children...'
After going back to my room, I was done with folding the laundry I went to the kitchen to get something to eat, 'Hmm...How about pork ramen? It has meat, but I'll put a little extra...'
I thought, 'So be it!' I made the Pork ramen noodles 🍜,it took about 13-20 minutes to make. I prayed grace and began to eat, it's been a long while since I last ate meat. The taste never changed...
I picked up a 🍥narutomaki up from my ramen bowl with my chopsticks, It reminded me of Naruto...
(Narutomaki🍥, a cutely designed sushi to decorate your ramen bowl🍜)
"Come to think of it... I never thought of a name for my children... I'll talk to Ame about that." I thought once again .
"But, what path will my children choose?
Will they both decide to be a wolf?
Or will the both want to be human?
Another thing...Who will be the runt of the litter?
Or even will they decide to live one life...One a human and one a wolf? Just like Ame and Yuki...?"
I've really been other thinking too much, it's not healthy... I finished up the Pork ramen,washed the dish and went off to sleep...

*In Anbā's Bedroom*

I lay on the bed,on my back and thought about Ame...

"I haven't seen him in a while, to be exact, three months... I hope he's alright. I want to know how his forest going. That's probably a lot of responsibly. Taking care of an ENTIRE forest.
That must be hard...

Don't overthink Anbā, you're pregnant...It's not healthy..."

I'll go sleep. Goodnight, Ame..

🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜