{15}Animal In The House

🐺Chapter 15🐺
Animal In The House

"Having children is like an animal in the house"

I came across this quote in a magazine from an interview of a famous manga artist, Momoru Hosoda. I sat on the deck and watched Natsu and Fuyu as they played and jumped in the heaps of fallen leaves, "Looks like I gotta heap them up all over again😑😑..."
"

Haha!!"
"Wee!!"
"Natsu, Fuyu!" I hollered out to them, they stopped and looked at me, I gestured them to come and they did as told. "Is something the matter, mommy?" Fuyu asked sitting to my right,
"Yeah is something the matter?" Natsu repeated sitting to my left, "Which path do you choose?"
"Huh?" They tilted their heads, "Which form to you like more, the human form of the wolf form." "Honestly, I don't know... both of them are awesome!" Natsu said,
"Fuyu, what about you?"
"But what if I choose to be a wolf and I have to go up in the hills to take care of the forest or what if I choose to be a human and I have to go to school and get a job in the city..?"
"What do you mean?" He looked at me with his eyes watering, ready to burst at any moment, "I don't want to leave you, ma..."
"Fuyu... When both of you were born, your father said no matter which life you choose you're still his sons.. And what if you choose to be a human? You can always visit when you have the chance... That also goes for when you're a wolf too.. Look at Yuki, she chose to be a human and she still visits her mom.. "
"*sniff sniff*, thanks mama..."
"No come here, give mama a hug..." I pulled them into an embrace,
"No matter which path you choose, I'll always love you. Both of you..."
"Oh, and one more thing.."

Natsu added,
"

Hm?"
"How do you know when you find the right one, you know... To, have cubs with?"
"Destiny..."
"Destiny?"
"Mhm Destiny, it means you're bound to something. For example, It was destiny for me to meet your father..

It was bound to happen, it was fate. You'll find the right one, someday..."
"

Now, this place is getting cold. Who wants some hot cocoa?"
"MEEEEEEEE!!!!" I picked them up and ran into the kitchen...

A/N:

Hey hey, Amethyst here.

About this chapter...

"Having children is like an animal in the house..."

The Author of Wolf Children heard of this quote and was inspired to make Wolf Children..

Which inspired me to make this chapter.

I was also inspired by Neji Hyuuga for his 'Destiny' and 'Fate' talk

Oh well, see ya next chap!

Amethyst Out✌!