{11} Summer and Winter

🐺Chapter 11🐺
Summer🌞 and Winter❄

   Anbā layed on the bed with everyone surrounding her; Ame, Hana, Sohei and Yuki... Anbā had just given birth to her twin boys at the very start of Winter.
"So cute, they have both their parents' hair color!" Yuki squealed with excitement...
"So, what are you naming them?"
"Natsu, the one with orange hair and Fuyu the one with blueish hair. Natsu means summer and Fuyu means winter..."
"What lovely names for twins!" Hana said with tears of joy running down her wrinkled face... Anbā gave the children to Ame for him to hold, she was tired. After giving birth to twins of course she would be...
She lay there with Ame and her cubs by her side,
they were so adorable one looked like her and one looked like Ame...
"What path will they choose, Ame?"
"They can choose either one, I'll be happy either way..."
"I hope they'll choose a path which will make them happy..." Anbā said once more before closing her eyes, dozing off into sleep..

*Months Later*

  Natsu turned out to be the mischievous one, energetic and bright like the sun.
I

left them on the couch suckling on their bottles while I sat on the floor folding clothes.
Natsu finished drinking before Fuyu, he looked at Fuyu who barely drank half of his bottle.
   Natsu tugged away Fuyu's bottle and drank it all, Fuyu just watched him he wasn't that hungry anyway.
"Now let's see who's done drinking." Anbā noticed that Natsu took Fuyu's bottle.
Natsu's bottle was yellow while Fuyu's was blue.
"Natsu.." She shook her head.
   Fuyu burped then yawned, Natsu belched and tossed down both both empty bottles.
"Natsu, you're something else.." She chuckled, getting up to collect the bottles.
"Ma.." Fuyu stretched his arms out, wanting to go wherever his mom went.
Natsu sat there, sticking his hands between the creases if the couch.

*Years Later*

"Mommy, we're back!" Natsu and Fuyu yelled in sync running inside now returning from the forest in the hills.
"So, how'd the lessons go?" Anbā asked holding up a pot spoon.
"It went great! We learned how to get along with other animals!" Natsu yelled enthusiastically, "How about you, Fuyu?"

Anbā noticed he didn't answer.
"It went great..."
"That's nice, now who wants lunch?"

"Meee!!!!" They ran into the kitchen, taking their seats,
She placed their food on the table, they both had a large appetite, they're growing boys...well wolves so..
Fuyu had some mashed potato on his pink little nose, Anbā wiped it off with her finger and licked it, "Natsu...." Anbā face palmed herself while giggling. He was in his wolf form and was on the table eating whatever is left of his chicken... Fuyu and Anbā looked at Natsu while laughing, "Natsu... haha... get off the table hahaha!"

🌞❄🌞❄🌞❄🌞❄🌞❄🌞❄🌞

Natsu, the Orange- yellowish hair colored half:
He is the first first born half. He is wild, enthusiastic, energetic and has a HUGE appetite.
He likes to eat, play, sleep and learn the ways of a wolf.

Fuyu, the blue haired half:
He is second born, apart from his by two minutes.

He is shy, calm, a good listener and he's very quite.
He likes to play with small animals and listen to them, garden, read, help his mother around the house..