Four.

"Angelina?"

"Angelina?"

The woman raised her head from her computer screen and smiled.

"Cassie, come in! I guess—and I hope—that you found your subject for your weekly article."

"I did," she nodded.

And even though she never expected that, it was thanks to Neymar. They send the rest of the prior evening drawing an actual genealogical tree or Neymar's family. She threw the word at him, and he thought it was a good way for her to remember all the names. It was not a big tree, and it was actually more than his family: he added some friends of him that she needed to know about—like Gil, his ultimate best friend, and some football players from Barça, PSG and the NT. It was not family properly speaking, it was the people that he considered as family. And Cassie wanted to do the same.

"That's a very good idea," smiled Angelina at the end of her explanation. "You never talked about your family, and I know that it's a though subject for you, but I like that angle."

"Thank you," she smiled back, really happy.

Angelina's opinions on her articles were very important to her. And it was indeed the first time that she was going to talk about her family, even though it was the broad means of it. She was very excited to sit in front of her computer and to start to write it, so much that she forgot about lunchtime.

"Hey, I though in the order of priorities, food and friends were first," said Mélissa's voice, and Cassie look at the time on her computer, surprised.

"Shit, it's already lunchtime?! Sorry, Liss, I was so focused on my article that I forgot to check the time. Let's go."

"Are you writing your article about your hot neighbor?" asked Mélissa with a smile once they were set and ready to eat.

"I told you, I am not going to write that," Cassie shook her head. "I'm writing about family."

"Family? You mean, your family?" Mélissa frowned.

"Yeah. Well, my sense of the family. So, you're actually a part of the article."

"Aww, Cass, that's very cute of you. Did you hear from Romain during the last few days, by the way? He's MIA."

"Nope. But he's coming back tomorrow, so he's probably enjoying his last day."

"Yeah," she shrugged. "I guess."

_

When Cassie got home that evening—pretty early, actually—, she wasn't as tired as she was the last few days, probably because the day was productive: she had wrote half of her article, and couldn't wait to write the other half tomorrow. But for now, she was back at her apartment, which means no work. At the beginning of her career, she kept writing once she was home, but not anymore: work was at work, and rest was at home.

So, it was time to relax.

But once she got out of her--pretty long--shower, she didn't know what to do anymore. The last two days, Neymar was there to keep her more or less busy, but today, she was all by herself.

She decided to look again at Neymar's genealogical tree, but she soon realized that she remembered everything already.

She sighed: learning the genealogical tree was not enough. They were supposed to be dating for more than a month now, which wasn't nothing: they were supposed to know little things about each other and to have inside jokes. But they obviously didn't.

However, she didn't feel comfortable enough to knock on his door to tell him that. They both deserved to spend at least a day without seeing each other. So she decided to turn her computer on and to Google him.

The first result was his Wikipedia page, which wasn't a surprise. She shrugged before starting to read it. She even though of creating a Word document with important element that she had to remember, but she didn't dare to: it seemed stalker much. She then ended on his Instagram--that was much more interesting than hers--and finally, on his Twitter. She was on both social medias, but she didn't know if it was a good idea to follow him there. She wasn't as famous as him, but most of her followers were readers of Girl Boss, so, it was a little risky: they would probably find that fishy. She decided not to do so and she checked the actualities about Neymar instead, but she didn't learn things that could be useful when pretending to be his girlfriend. When she decided to stop stalking him, it was already time for her to move to the kitchen if she wanted to eat something. Well, at least, I found a day to distract myself, she though. And it was productive.

_

The doorbell ring woke Cassie up in the morning.

She frowned, wondering who could be there that early--it was not even 6am--and quickly got up to open the door.

"HEYYY," yelled Romain and Mélissa when she opened the door, and she glared at them.

"Are you both kidding me? I was with my crush!"

"What? The hot neighbor is in there?" Mélissa asked, almost yelling on the corridor, and Cassie pulled her inside--Romain followed her, not really understanding what was going on--before closing the door.

"Are you insane?! What if he heard you?! He lives next door!"

"So he's not here with you?" Mélissa asked, and Cassie pinched her nose.

"Of course not! By my crush, I meant my bed."

"Oh...yeah, sounds like you."

"Is the fight over? Because hey, I'm back," Romain smiled, and Mélissa rolled her eyes while Cassie giggled before giving him a hug.

"How was Norway? Better than France, huh?"

"Impossible because we were in France," Mélissa winked.

"Were you faking it yesterday when you said that Ro was MIA?" Cassie asked, and Mélissa shook her head.

"Nope. He called me last night to tell me that since you are the lazy one, we both had to move our asses early to have breakfast with you."

"You got me at breakfast. Spill."

Roman laughed before putting a big bakery bag on the table.

"Pains au chocolat and croissants," he added, and Cassie hugged him once again.

"I definitely missed you Ro. The squad is back."

"I missed you too. Both of you," Romain smiled. "Now tell me: why did Mélissa think that your neighbor was here?"

/published: 03.12.17/