Part 5

— I will tell you when to start playing the music above :) —

The night air was cold as you both started to walk to the business party. You began to get jittery. You knew that all the best, and most dangerous villains would be there. V noticed how nervous you looked.
"You don't need to worry, everyone there is super professional. We do this every few months. I heard they have karaoke." He said. You perked up a bit.
"Karaoke sounds fun!"
"Mh." He muttered, a slight smile on his face. As you both approached the dock, you saw a giant boat, with many villains you recognize from K.O's POW cards. You walked next to him up the dock ramp, and onto the yacht. A pompous man in a pressed white suit greeted you both.
"Professor! Pleased to make your acquaintance!" He said, greeting the professor.
"Yes. It's been a while." He replied.
"Oh! It seems we have a newbie with us? Who might you be?" The man asked looking at you.
"Uh, I am Y/N. Nice to meet you." You replied nervously.
"She's my plus one." V quickly added.
"Ooh! I see!" The man smiled. "Well, the food is over there, karaoke starts in an hour. You both walked over to the food table, and you started to eat some mini-cupcakes.
"Hold on Y/N, I want to request some music." V said, strolling over to a person with headphones in, typing away at a computer. You continued to stuff your face.
"So," you heard a powerful, but feminine voice behind you, "you are here with Professor Venomous?" You turned around, to see a tall, orange scaled lizard-woman, with prominent yellow eyes, and red hair.
"Oh, yeah. Hi, I am-"
"Y/N" She interrupted. "Fink told me all about you. It must be good for her to have another girl in her house."
"Yes, I guess it is." You replied.
"How rude of me, I am Cosma." She said proudly.
"Nice to meet you Cosma." You said, starting to gain confidence a little.
(Play song now!!) Suddenly, you heard a familiar song. You looked over and made eye contact with the Professor, standing on the dance floor. He gestured to you, and Cosma nudged you out to the dance floor. You awkwardly shuffled over to V, and shook your shoulders to the beat. He grabbed your hands Suddenly, and placed a hand on your shoulder. You both rocked back and forth, and bobbing your head around. Everybody else grabbed a partner, and started dancing. You forgot how much you liked this song. The lyrics suddenly hit you. Jeez, you didn't take V as someone who listened to this sort of stuff. Everyone else seemed to like it, which made you feel less awkward. V was a fantastic dancer. He pulled you closer to avoid bumping into other people. He smelled like cologne and mystery.
"Did I tell you that you have striking eyes?" He whispered.
"I believe you have told me.." you blushed.
"Well, it's true." He replied.
"Thank you...!" You quickly replied.
He ran his fingers through your hair. Your face lit up like a Christmas light.
(You can turn off the song now, or keep it on if you like it :0) the song faded off, and he smiled.
"I didn't know you could dance, Y/N." He cooed.
"Uh, I can't dance. I just followed you."
"Well, you sure did a good job of it then." He said, flashing his sharp teeth.
"Karaoke begins in five minutes!" You heard the man from earlier announce. You looked at Venomous with sparkling eyes.
"Karaoke?!" You asked.
"Fine."
-I have to split this into two parts, cause I have another song I want to play :)-