Part: 10, The end.

You both smiled, as you laughed about your adventures in laser tag. You looked around for Fink, spying her by the punch bowl, talking to someone.
"Oh! Hey Fink!" You called.  She turned and waved, smiling. V pulled you over to the bowl where she was talking.
"Wow, that game sure was something!" She laughed.
"Yeah, very intense." You giggled.
V stared at the stage, and seemed to be lost in thought.
"Hey Professor, what's wrong?" You laughed, nudging him. He smiled at you, and walked up to the stage.
"Uh, where are you going?" You followed him, stopping at the steps of the stage. He grabbed a mic, and cleared his throat, gaining everyone's attention.
"Hey everyone, as you know, I have gathered everyone here for a very special occasion."
Everyone clapped, and you shifted back  into the crowd, confused.
"Y/N, Can you please step forward?"
Your face turned red, and you stepped forward.
"Y/N, I know I haven't known you for that long, and you have every right to say No, but will you go out with me?"
Everyone erupted into screams of happiness, and Fink pushed you forward. You felt your eyes well up with tears.
"Of course!"
He pulled you into the stage, and kissed you.

Wisteria.

Thank you for reading! Sorry this chapter was so short! Hope you liked it.