Chapter 1

BRING BRING!!

I groan as I slowly open my eyes, blinking the sleep out of them, I try to find my alarm clock.

I feel a small box and slightly smile to myself 'found you' I thought as I turn it
off.

I shift so that I can see what time it is
'7:30pm'
Is what I read.

I started to panic, thinking that I slept the whole day, which I did, until I remembered what happened the day before.
'Right, I was turned into a vampire. Well that explains this headache'
I think, slowly getting out of bed.

"Screw this stupid school and it's weird class hours " I murmured as I walk towards the bathroom.

After a long shower I decided to change into some black pants and a baggy top.
I headed out, since classes only started at 8pm, I knew I would be early.

I've been at this school for a week now but I still get confused on where to go, that's why I try to leave early.

'Man this headache won't go away' I thought as I followed the path to the history class. I have a strange feeling...
Something's going to happen.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I look back and see no one there,
A breath that I didn't even know I was holding, slipped past my lips.

CRACK!!!

I turn around wide eyed but I was taken off guard by something, or someone, restraining my hands.

I look behind me only to see a hooded person wearing black. Their eyes meet mine and I know... ' I've been caught.'

I struggle against his grip, trashing around trying to get loose, but it doesn't work.
I sigh, realising that there is no way I can get out.

I start to speak slowly,
' You can let me go I won't try and escape, just hurry up and take me to that damn school...'
I mumble the last part under my breath, but I'm pretty sure he still heard it.

' Glad you're finally accepting yourself'
His voice was dark and menacing, he chuckled a little, and I unintentionally cringed at his words.

' I don't think of it like that' I sigh defeat clear in my voice.

The man picked me up and slung me over his shoulder, already knowing where we were going I decided that a nap wouldn't be that bad.

My eyelids slowly start to get heavy and I fall asleep with one thought in my head.

'Something is going to happen at that school'

******************************

Hi readers! This is my first book so please don't hate, I was already really nervous to publish this.
If you guys have any suggestions or things you would like me to add please tell me in the comments.
Love you!
-Zen♡