Chapter 8

Taehyung's P.O.V

I led Jungkook around the school until we had agreed on going to the cafeteria for some food - and also for him to meet my friends.

What most people don't understand about Vampires is that they can also eat human food, they don't only have to drink blood.

The reason why Vampires have blood is because it enhances their senses and allows them more access to abilities they wouldn't normally have.

Well, that's the case for most Vampires. But those that are chosen by True Bloods need blood to survive.  Luckily,  you can get blood from animals and other wildlife instead of humans.

After collecting our cheese sandwiches from the line, we head over to a table filled with my friends who seem completely engrossed in their conversation. 

I stare at them for a few seconds before looking at Jungkook to see if he has any reaction - but he doesn't. 

I clear my throat and their heads snap upwards, a look of brief panic flashes over them but they mask it quickly and I chose to ignore it.

Jungkook and I take our seats at the end of the table - eyes filled with wild curiosity gaze at us.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Are you gay?" - it was the first question I was asked after I took my seat next at the table, a boy with greenish hair had blurted it out before I could even introduce myself.

Taehying choked on his water, his eyes bulged and he looked as if he was going to scream - I couldn't help but let a light chuckle escape my lips.

Tae fumbled with his words before I decided to put him out of his misery.
"Hello, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I transferred here today and to answer your question - Yes, I am."

The boy with orange hair suddenly perked up, "Good! So is he!"
His finger pointed towards Taehyung and now it was my turn to cough.

I turn to Tae and see a slight blush tinting his cheeks - he ducks his head after making a weird motion with his hand.

"I'm Kim Namjoon, you could say that I.. help out around the school." The dimpled man holds up a friendly hand and I shake it before giving him a nod - " He's the one that brought me to the infirmary"

The brunette next to him speaks up,
"I'm your Hope, I'm your Angel, I'm J-hope! But my real name is Jung Hoseok - it's a pleasure to meet you!"
I analyze him with my eyes and can't help but return a smile when he flashes one at me.

"Min Yoongi", says the green-haired boy in a monotone voice, who's currently laying his head in his arms. He doesn't look interested in the conversation at all.

"Yoon! You can't be so grumpy just because you didn't sleep well last night! Anyway, I'm Park Jimin - sorry about him! You'll get used to it."
He smiles at me before turning to look at Yoongi again, his eyes forming small crescents as he does.

"Alright, Alright! Enough with all of you! Jungkook's already met me so there's no need for me to introduce myself again but I will anyway! I am Kim Seokjin, but you can call me Mom!"

All the boys at the table slightly giggle at his introduction but choose to move past it, knowing he's not serious either way. They turn their attention towards me before Jimin speaks up.

"How did you become a Vampire?"

My fists clench tightly, "I wish I knew."

****************************
Heyo Everyone!!
I'm really sorry for not updating in soooooo long but I promise that I haven't abandoned this book!
I hope you all like this chapter!
~Zen♡