chapter 3

Taehyung P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes to see a white roof.
'Man my head hurts' I say.

I look to my left only to see the same boy from earlier lying on the bed next to me,
sleeping.

I roll onto my side so that I can get a better look at him.

His long eyelashes resting on his cheeks, his lips slightly parted, his hair sitting on his forehead and his chest slowly moving up and down.

My heart beat speeds up, my breathing becomes jagged and I try to calm myself down, I look away from him , taking deep breaths.

Once I've calmed down a bit I start thinking about what happened earlier.
' Why did my eyes turn blue?... they've only done that once...'

I remember earlier when I looked in his eyes something that I didn't quite recognize flashed in then... what was it?

I sigh frustrated and stand up, getting the plaster I need, and head back to class.

' Who are you? '

Jungkook P.O.V

A few minutes before:

I jump out of bed to catch the falling boy infront of me and get there right before his head hits the ground.

I pick him up and gently lay him down on the bed next to mine. I look at his face for a few seconds before going back to my bed.

I lay down in the bed and look at him.
He's about a head shorter then me and his body is small and cute.

'Wait!'

' cute?! Did I just call him cute?!'

I hear him shuffle beside me and I see him opening his eyes. I quickly close mine and pretend to be asleep.

' Man my head hurts' I hear him say and his voice is surprisingly deep but it somehow calmes me a bit.

I can feel his gaze on me and I start to feel really uncomfortable, his gaze doesn't last that long and I hear his breathing speed up.

I don't know why but I really feel like hugging him right now. But I can't do that, I barley know this guy.

There is silence for a while, until I hear him sigh and get out of bed walking out the door.

' He's probably going to class '

I open my eyes and see that he's not there anymore, 'well I did hear him leave'

I remember when we locked eyes earlier, his eyes turned blue... What a beautiful color.

' Who are you? '

******************************

Hi readers,
Sorry for the short chapter, I'm trying to space everything out properly.
Anyway is like to thank you all for reading again!
-Zen♡