chapter 2

Jungkook P.O.V

I hear the sound of peoples voices, talking around me.
I want to wake up and see who they are but I decide to pretend to be asleep.

I hear footsteps approaching and slightly stiffen, until a soft voice speaks.

' I hope you didn't do anything too cruel to him, Namjoon'

'Oh... so that's what this guys name is..'

' Don't worry, Jin, I barely even touched him' the man, I now know as Namjoon, says
And I can hear the other softly sigh.

' Alright whatever you say. Just take him to the infirmary, and when he wakes up we'll get everything he needs sorted.'

Namjoon starts walking and we soon enter what I think is the infirmary, my thought is confirmed when he lays me down on a soft mattress, to which I relax at the feeling.

Just when I hear his footsteps walking away he stops and I hear him murmer under his breath ' I'm glad you came.'

With that he's gone.

I open my eyes, still shook about what he said, and look around only to see white walls and on the far left a white couch.
I look down and the bed sheets are also white ' what a surprise'
I chuckle slightly at my thoughts.

Just then I feel my whole body heat up, almost to an excruciating pain, and what barely happenes to me happened.

... my eyes flashed black . All I could see was black...

'Something is definitely wrong'

Taehyung P.O.V

I walk into history class and I immediately feel everyone's eyes on me.
I sigh ' just go with it Taehyung '
I encourage myself.

' Good evening everyone!' I greet,showing a small smile, cringing at how happy I sound, and how fake my smile is...
And then laugh a little because nobody will know.

'Evening ' they say in unison not putting any effort in their greeting and I just shrug.

I take small steps to my seat at the back of the class. I look at the girls infront of me and see them gossiping about... some transfer student?

' I heard that he's really good looking'
The one girl called Lisa says.

' I actually saw student council president Namjoon carrying him in today.' A girl that I can't remember her name said.

' Really?! OMG!! What did he look like?'

Agh.. girls it's like all they do is gossip.
I don't actually hate girls or anything like that I just don't like those type of girls.

I cut out their voices and my mind starts to wonder...

' who is he?'

' why do I feel so nervous thinking about this?'

' I wonder if he's hot-'

I quickly stop my thoughts.
' you can't think like that, get a hold of yourself.' I mutter quietly.

I start playing with the Swiss army knife my friend lent me, until it slips and cuts my hand.

Everyone's eyes in the class are now on me and I visibly gulp. 'Vampires and blood are not a good combination'
The realisation hits me when I see so their eyes turn red.

They are filled with... hunger.

Just as this happens the teacher walks in and I take in a deep breath.
He notices my discomfort and then my bleeding hand.

'Go'
With one word I know where I must go.
I leave the class with a slight bow and head for the infirmary, feeling hot as I walk.

I go into the infirmary and open the cabinet to look for some bandaids.
Just then I hear a shuffle behind me and freeze.

I slowly turn around and I'm met with a boy around my age sitting up in the sick bed.
My eyes travel up his body past his collarbone and pale neck..

Then.. our eyes met...

Blue flooded my sight and memories of my past came back. And then..

I fainted..

********************************
Hi readers!
I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll probably update every 3 or 4 days.
But if I get really busy I promise to update atleast once a week.
Once again thank you for the support.
Lots of love
-Zen♡