Chapter 5

Taehyung's P.O.V

As soon as Jungkook sits next to me, the smell of pine trees and rain floods my senses, and I slightly exhale.

I slowly turn my head to try and steal a glance at him, but when I do my eyes meet his.

' He was staring at me!'

'Wait! Why am I happy?!'

Just then my head starts to pound and my vision gets blurry. I slightly groan and turn my head so that my eyes are facing the table.

'What is this?'

An image floods my head as I slowly start to remember what it is about.
'My parents..'

No, I don't want to remember. I force the thought away but the last thing I see are those eyes.. 

'Why do they look so familiar.. '

Jungkook's P.O.V

As soon as I sit down the smell of strawberries and Vanilla clouds around me.

'It's so sweet'

I slowly turn to face the boy next to me just so that I can see if it is the boy from the infirmary.

But just as I turn to look at him our eyes lock.
I stare at him longer until he looks away, it looks like he's in pain.

I really want to do something but just as I'm about to my head starts to throb.
I take in small breaths and after a while I calm down.

There was and image, flames?

I decide to shake this weird feeling and look back at the boy, who is still facing his desk.

' Are you okay, Taehyung?'

Taehyung....

******************
Hello everyone,
Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I had to get my school sorted out before I was allowed to do anything extra.
So I hope you guys enjoy!
-Zen♡
Sorry again!