Lloyd x orphan! reader part two (End?)

(Artwork not by me)

Warnings: Nah

Request by Ninjagolover

Gender: Neutral

I may or may not added one of my OC's to this story (Spoiler I did) 

-----------------------

Lloyd POV

"Why?" I whispered back. They hesitated for a before answering. "My mom died from an illness ... and my father abandoned me." They confessed. I sat there shocked by what they said. "Who would abandon the prettiest boy/girl I ever since?" I blushed realizing what I said out loud. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" I cut off by (Y/N). "It's ok. It's actually very kind of you to say that." They beamed at me making me blush more then I was already was. After that, we got our food and talk through the whole hour.

At least one year later.

Author's POV

You had started to pack up you're stuff from the orphanage. That right you're getting adopted. By the man by the name of David and plus you're getting a 10-year-old brother name, Max. Sadly, today is going to be your last day in your city you grew to love. Along with Lloyd. You're moving to the other city that far away from school. You walked to the mirror and thought I have to tell him today. Or I may or regret it for the rest of my life. Soon Nick, the guy you share a room with, walked in. "So ... thinking about asking that boy out?" He hinted as he put on his red jacket.

Most people don't like him, but you think he alright for a person with such a bad past. I would go deeper into his story but hey this story is about you, not my OC's. "Yeah. Have any tips." You admitted. "Don't be yourself and have big boobs." He answered as he zipped up his jacket. "Oh ha ha ha. Very funny Nick." You replied. "Anyways I'm going to walk around the block." He announced as he walks out the room.

Anyways you sigh and called Lloyd. It rung for a little bit. Soon you hear his voice. "(Y/N)? Hello? " He announced. "Hi, Lloyd, I was wondering if you want to go to that one hill outside of the city? I have something to tell you," you asked. "Sure! I may be busy with my homework but I'll try to get around Eight." He claimed. "Ok, sure!" You bubbled. After talking about something you both hang up. You looked at the clock. 7:30 already.

You tried to pick some clothes that weren't too fancy but wasn't too poor looking. You went with a (Favorite band) shirt and some (Favorite color) shorts. "I'm going to my friend's house so don't call the cops to look for me again!" You yelled thought the orphanage so the caretaker can hear. "Ok! stay safe! don't do drugs!" He said as baking cookies for the other kids.

You walk out the door making sure you have everything you need. You got on your bike and ride to the hill that a little bit away.

Time Skip

You got there early, 7:45 to be exact, so you decide to practice how you're going to tell him. "So hey Lloyd so ... I have one bad news and two good news! The good news is that I'm going to get adopted. The bad news is that I'm moving out of the city and going to a new scho-" you were cut off by a voice. "Your moving." Lloyd choked on his own words. You nodded your head yes. "I wish I can stay here but ... you know," you confessed. "Please don't go. You're the only friend I got." He whined. You started to cry.

"I know." you blubbered. you ran to hug Lloyd. " I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave" You repeated over and over. Soon you let those words spill out. "I love you too much to leave you." You sobbed. He holds you close to his chest. "Me too." He said as he kissed the top of you're head. "Promise you wouldn't forget me" You murmured. "Don't worry I won't"

The next day.

You grabbed your bags and said goodbye to everyone at the orphanage and Lloyd who was there to see you one last time. you hug Lloyd, the caretaker, and Nick. The caretaker started to cry as he said his goodbyes to you. You walk to David car. you wave goodbye to everyone through the window of the car as it began to start. You stop once you couldn't see them you looked through your phone of the picture's you had of the kids of the orphanage, and Lloyd.

Maybe one day you'll meet him again.

One day ...

---------------------------

I really hope you guys enjoyed this! If you want me to continue this one-shot let me know! It was really fun for me to make this one shot then most of the ones I did back then!

A/N: I'm planning on making a book about this chapter but it'll make the updates to this story even slower. So ... should I make a book about this?