Jay x Bubbly! Reader

(Artwork does NOT belong to me)

Requested by XxLloyd GarmadonxX

Warnings: Shorter than normal and Jay kinda being OOC

Gender: Netrual 

H0pe y0u guys enj0y!

-------------------

"Come on Jay! we have to go! We don't want to be late!" You bugged Jay as he ran, trying to catch up to you, you could run a fucking marathon at that speed. Anyways today was first, and last day of the Fiesta that only comes once a year. You always go there and when your boyfriend said he never went to the Fiesta due to being poor as a child, You just had to get tickets for the both of you.

"(Y/N)! Wait up!" Jay yelled, getting closer to you. You stopped once you got to the front of the fiesta. All of the bright colors of the gate the just popped out at you as you could smell the popcorn from the inside.

You smiled as you felt a hand on your shoulder. "What are we waiting for! Let's go in!" Jay cheered, dragging you with him.

30 minute later

"Oh come on!" Jay yelled at the rain as you jumped in the poodles. Apparently, when it rains all of the cool rides dangerous, making the workers close the fiesta gates for today, which sucks.

Jay sighed, he turns around to see his Datemate jumping in rain poodles. He decided to jump to the poodle right next to you. He splashed water all over you. Which started a long water fight between you and Jay. You won but winning comes with a price and the price was that you and Jay get sick the next day, but hey at least you can cuddle your boyfriend and skip school/work for the day.

Bonus (I know this part wasn't requested but I'm listening to some sad songs so I kinda hard not to add)

Jay smiled remembering the memory he shared with you. Another tear rolled down his wet cheek as he stands in front his old lover gravestone.

"Here lays (Y/N) (L/N)

A great

Friend, sibling, (Daughter/son), Datemate,

And so much more.

(Birth date) - (Death date)"

Someday, soon, he'll see you again.

----

Sorry if this felt rushed. I really don't like it when I keep you waiting for a long time.

Datemate - A gender-neutral term to describe your partner.