Lloyd X Tsundere!bullied! Reader {WARNING}

"Alright. So I was thinking of a tsundere reader. But she is that way because her family is trying to control her life and she gets bullied at school. Lloyd finds out when he catches her cutting."

Full Title = "I Like You" Lloyd X Tsundere!bullied!Self-Harm! Reader

I can't find the person who originally drew the picture! If you could tell me it would help a lot!

Warning - Bullying, self-harm, and curse words.

Note - This is kinda base off of the song "Miss Wanna Die".

If you or someone you know is self-harming or suicidal please call your local Suicide Prevention Lifeline. I may be an idiot but I'm smart enough to that talking to me through media won't help you. Please, don't take the risk. You may not think it but there are people out there who really care about you.

--------

The [L/N] family, one of the richest family in Ninjago city. Due to Mr.[L/N] amazing sewing skills him and his wife is one of the many famous and popular people in the city. So when the public heard they're [Son/daughter/Other] is going to public school, everyone flipped out. Girls putting on their best fake faces and boys exercising every day to get ripped (A/N - Like Sammy-). Soon the day came where the [Y/N] came to the school. They were not what their suspect. They suspect on seeing a tall beautiful girl in a red cocktail dress and the best makeup in town/hot guy in a basketball jersey and ripped abs, not some geek that wears an (F/S) shirt and some jeans and only talks about animes.

So because of that, they pushed them to the losers table were the son of Garmadon, Lloyd eats at. They were scared and nervous due to all of the horror stories they heard of him but it turns out, Lloyd is a big sweetie, along with his friends. Sadly, [Y/N] parents don't agree with them and believe Lloyd is pure evil. As the days get longer as [Y/N] self-esteem is slowly getting lower. It doesn't help that their parents put so much on them. Making them do this and do that. [Y/N] is sick and tired of everything. The only thing that's keeping them going is Lloyd.

Today started off as normal for [Y/N], their parent told them what to wear and force them to do their hair (+ makeup If female or Other). Then waiting for the school bus. The bus came and [Y/N] Sat in the sit with no one on it. A minute past and some girl by the name of, oh what was it? Heather, I believe, then poured red paint on the poor (gender) head making every giggle at their pain. "Great." [Y/n] whispered under their breath, looking in their bag for some napkins. while looking for the napkins, the bus and [Y/N] head hit the back of the other sit making them cursed a loud "Shit." making everyone to giggle once more. The giggle suddenly stops and every one all looking at the front of the bus, making [Y/N] smile like a big dork.

This is [Y/N]'s favorite parts of the day, seeing Lloyd. Just his eyes alone are enough to keep them going throughout the day. They do have to emit, they do have a s̶m̶a̶l̶l̶ huge crush on the blonde haired male. He's just so sweet and such a dork, he's is truly a great guy to hang around with. Of course (Y/N) would never say this in front of anyone, let alone Lloyd. As Lloyd looked at them with his dark green eyes making (Y/N) look away from them. Lloyd chuckled a little before sitting down next to you. "Hi (N/N)," Lloyd said making butterflies flutter in their stomach. "Hello, Lloyd." (Y/N) replied, rolling the L.

Lloyd couldn't help to notice but the now dry paint in their hair. "Let me guess Heather?" he asked, while (Y/N) turned away out of embarrassment. "Yeah." They stuttered as Lloyd giggled at them. "Hey don't laugh at me!" (Y/N) shouted as the bus stopped at school. Or hell as (Y/N) likes to call it.

_____[Later That Day]_____

(Y/N) and Lloyd walked by to their apartments together. They were neighbors, been neighbors since the beginning, of course, they never talked to each other until (Y/N) went to his high school. "Well, bye Lloyd." (Y/N) whispered, hoping their Father isn't home. "Bye (Y/N)," Lloyd said, before walking into his Apartment room. (Y/N) let out a sigh before opening the door to their apartment.

"Hey, dad-" They were cut off by their father who looked like a bull. "Where were you! Your mother and I were worried sick!" Lair. "I was with ... my friends." (Y/N) replied, about to walk to their room until they were stopped by their mom. "You aren't hanging out with that Lloyd boy aren't you?" She asked, "I don't know, Why don't you ask Chen! I know you're paying him to stalk me all the fucking time!" Their mother gasp. "You have been with that boy! He is evil (Y/N)!" "How would you know you never even meet him!" (Y/N) yelled before shutting the door to their room with tears in their eyes. They jumped on their bed and wrap the blankets around them, hoping it would drown them. After a little while (Y/N) realize their parents are gone.

This happens all the time now. They fight, parents go to drink, (Y/N) cuts. It's a repeating circle of pain. Lloyd doesn't know of (Y/N) habit but he knows somethings up with them. So, after (Y/N) parents left the room, Lloyd seeks into the (Y/N)'s apartment.

"Whoa," Lloyd whispered under his breath. This place was huge! He daydreams what it would be like to live like this. He's daydream only stop when he heard loud sobbing coming from (Y/N)'s room. He wasted no time to bash into their room and to their horror they see them. With the bloody razor blade in their hand, while they left arm is bleeding. "(Y/N), Why...?" Lloyd couldn't even finish what he was about to say without his eyes drowning in his own tears.

"Lloyd I'm-" (Y/N) went to hug Lloyd. "-I'm sorry! I didn't mean for you to see this!" (Y/N) sob out, Lloyd could only think about how long how this happens. It could explain why they were wearing such big hoodies lately. The silence was unbearable to (Y/N). "I get it if you don't want to be my friend anymore." (Y/N) whispered barely loud for Lloyd to hear.

"What do you mean!" Lloyd shouted causing (Y/N) to jump a little. "Sh!t! (Y/N)! I liked you ever since we were kids! I want to be here for you!" Lloyd ranted, which made (Y/N) to stop crying and look up at him. "Y-you like me?" (Y/N) stuttered a little. "Of course," Lloyd said a little bit quieter. It seems like they been like that forever before Lloyd picked them up and carried them to (Y/N)'s bed. (Y/N) blushed before huddling close to Lloyd's chest.

Forgetting about all of their problems.

-----------------------------

FINALLY DONE!I AM VERY VERY SORRY IT TOOK ME THIS LONG IT FINISH IT! I DIDN'T HAVE A LAPTOP SO I HAD TO WRITE IT ON MY PHONE WHICH IS HARD AND I AM SO SORRY!