~Love Like You~ (Late Valentines day special + A/N)

Artwork by cosmixcoffee on Tumblr. 

Ship: Movie! Kai X Movie! Jay

Warnings: Some Hetalia references. 

Notes:

Kai is a year older than Jay in this story. 

A/N is at the end of this chapter.  It's about some of the books I'm making.  I know you guys hate A/N as much as I do but it's important.  

Anyways, like always, I hope you enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Jay's P.O.V (Jay 6 and Kai 7.)

~If I could begin to be,

Half of what you think of me.

I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love.~

"Give me back my scarf!" I whined, trying to get my scarf back from one of the older girls who named Natalya. She a big bully that only cares about her self and her big dumb brother. (A/N: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME RUSSIA FANBOYS/GIRLS-)

"Well, try and get it shorty." She taunted, raising my scarf higher in the air. Curse my short arms!  I felt tears threatening to come out of my eyes.   "Aw, is the little crybaby going to cry" She mocked. (A/N: is it bad that when I wrote "Crybaby" it remained me of "Devilman Crybaby"?)

"Natalya, give him back his scarf." Said a boy who had honey glow skin and brown spiky hair. "Why should I?" Natalya hissed, as the boy grabbed my scarf from her hands. "Because I said so. Now get lost." The boy demanded. Natalya opens her mouth but nothing came out. Finally, she spoke. "Fine, but I'm not done with the shorty yet." And with that, she walks away from me and the boy. Leaving us alone. 

"Here ya go. " The boy said, giving me my scarf back. "T-thank you. My n-name Jay. Your's?" I ask him, grabbing my scarf.  "My name Kai. Nice to meet ya."

Time Skip

Jay P.O.V (Jay 12 and Kai 13)

~When I see the way you act

Wondering when I'm coming back~

"When will you be back?" Kai asked me.

"We'll be back on the 20th,"I answered, playing with the ball in my hands.

"That's way too long just for a vacation," Kai replied.

"It's only like ten days. Maybe nine."  I pointed out, swishing my phone to my left ear.

"Jay, we leaving in six minutes!" I heard dad yelled. "Ok be down their in a second. " I yelled back. 

"Bye Kai, see ya when I get back."

"Ok, just  ... Just be careful."

"Sure will." With that, I hang up the phone. "Was that your boyfriend?" Mom smiled, "MOM!" She just giggled back in response. 

Time skip to the plane!

I admire the view as the plane continued to fly higher and higher. I used to have a fear of heights really bad. If it wasn't for Kai, I'll probably already puke. 

Kai has done a lot of things for me. He helped me with my bullies, with my fears, and with my crush (Who all turn me down sadly.)  Kai is so kind, sweet, funny, handsome-

I blushed when I thought the word handsome. I don't have a crush on him. Do I?

~I could do about anything

I could even learn how to love

Like you~

Kai's P.O.V

I sigh as I hang up the phone. Why is he friends with me? I'm just a suborn hothead. "Kai, dinner ready."  Nya said, "Alright, I'll be out in a little bit. " I replied back.  Placing my phone on my desk and walking out of my room. 

~I always thought I might be bad

Now I'm sure that its true

'cause I think you're so good

And I'm nothing like you

Look at you go

I just adore you

I wish that I knew

What makes you think I'm so special~

Time skip to high school

No one's P.O.V

"Where are you taking me?" Jay said, giggling. "You'll see," Kai replies, still holding Jay's hand.

~ If I could begin to do.

Something that does right by you~

"Ok, look." Kai smiled, pointing at the sunset. "Wow, it's so ... beautiful ..." Jay stared at the sunset. 

"Not as beautiful as you ..."

~I would do about anything.

I would even learn how to love~

"W-what" Jay stuttered. 

(Stupid Wattpad deleted the rest and I'm not rewriting right now. I will in the future but not now ...)