prologue

Hello all the beautiful people i am back and i am not dead yet so those who are thinking that i forgot my readers then no it just that i have been busy . So i am back with something new again. Oh god i say the same line every time but why not so i am back again with another dark story.

.....

His breath hitched. Isin't she looking all beautiful and grown up with curves hugging at perfect places? He could have never imagine that the ordinary girl who had just been his family Gardener's daughter can look so beautiful one day, standing at his door step. He can feel his pants tightening making him turn on.

How the fuck she can turn him on doing nothing?

He smirked wickedly.

Look like he has got a new prey to feast upon and he bet that he is not gonna get bored of her soon.

Kriya looked at the man in front of her whom she has been crushing since childhood but he never paid any heed upon her and why would he?

Why would son of one of the richest man in country will pay any head to their ordinary gardener's daughter?

But she has left those feelings behind a long time ago.

Hadn't she?

She already made herself understand that it has been nothing but a mere puppy crush on an older guy.

But what she hadn't expected that her life will take a different turn. A turn which she herself hadn't expected.

She never imagined that soon she will be in a white gown and will kiss her would be husband who happened to be her childhood crush.

And more surprisingly she will see the real side of the man whom she will be calling husband and loving since childhood.
.....

Huff! Finally penned down. Vote and comment Give your review's regarding this update and silent readers also leave a vote behind till then bye bye and take care.