chapter 14

His lips worked fitted and with hers as if they were made to get attached with hers only. The kiss was smooth as both could feel each other melting. Reyansh added his hands on her back for that extra support that made her melt down in his arms. She bended and arched giving him the perfect access to make their tongue dance in union. The warm mouths danced and explored like a never ending journey and kriya felt herself in the air. He bitted her upper lip further earning a desired moan which made him turn on with each passing seconds. Next, he grabbed her messy hair and nibbled further.

The moment itself was overwhelming enough to react as he finished it off by licking her lips clean and parted away, making her crave for more and more. She opened her lids while his eyes glanced back as if he could see her soul. The very next moment she realized that it was her first kiss. She lost her first kiss to Reyansh, the man whom she dreamed of every day and night like a mad woman. Soon the feeling took over by guilt and she realized what she did. Neither she stopped him nor pushed him apart when he kissed her.

Reyansh looked at her, who was looking and fighting by herself. From his experience with past women, he was cunning enough for him to understand that she is unhappy but he better knew how to act like a victim and guilt trip someone else. “Kriya! I know whatever happened was all of sudden and I should have control over myself. I am really sorry that I didn’t ask for your permission.  it just happened out of the moment we were in and I am so guilty of my behavior and how could I act like this with you? You are our guest and here I am treating you like this. I think you wouldn’t like to see my face now and that’s totally okay. I would do anything for your forgiveness and I am really sorry for my behavior”.

Kriya who was already in guilt got fueled by his words. It was obvious from his words that he is sorry regarding the kiss while she inside is not. She didn’t even bother to stop him. Where are her morals?

Reyansh smirked inside as her silence spoke for her. His words definitely showed how sorry he is and how genuine of a person he is.

“Kriya, say something at least” he added further.

“I think you should leave now Reyansh and to be honest I don’t know what to say about this. I can understand your regret. Let’s just dump it here only”. Kriya very well knows that she is far from being guilty and that’s the thing she is more ashamed of.

“Umm! Good night then. See you at breakfast and I am very sorry again” saying he walked out fast and smirked down to himself.  How sharp he is to make someone else feel bad for his deeds and he knows very well that she is not forgetting about the kiss anytime soon which simply means he can manipulate and sympathize to get his way out easily.

Is she that dumb? Her mind asked her as she fell on bed. Like how could she? Not only she kissed him she enjoyed every moment of it and not only that she felt herself being alive. His fragrance was still on her and she could feel that totally. She touched her bruised lips which were attached to him a few moments beforehand and felt even more ashamed. Reyansh is sorry for the kiss while she is not and that’s the saddest part.

The state of confusion and frustration made her call her aunt who picked up her call with a very cheerful voice.

“How are you, young lady?” Roma asked.

“Not very good” Kriya replied honestly.

“What happened? Is everything all right?” her aunt asked with a voice full of concern.

“Whom should we listen to? Heart or brain?” she asked.

"Why are you asking me that?" Roma sternly asked, understanding the whole agenda behind the question of her niece. I mean she was a smart and wise lady indeed so it was easy for her to understand the emotional roller coaster her niece is going through. One more reason for understanding her better was also that both were pretty close and she took care of kriya like her own daughter.