chapter 10

She is his what?

Oh! How stupid kriya! How stupid!

What a fool you are kriya? What a dumb!

How could you even expect him to be single? He is already committed to someone and here you are daydreaming about him. Always mistaking his actions.

She looked at the girl in front of him that had body of a supermodel. Exceptionally fair as compare to her brown skin. Full lips along with baby blue eyes that can attract any man and look at her. What she has? Blank Green eyes and average figure.

As a human we find ourselves perfect until someone else come in view and we start comparing ourselves to them and end up forgetting our own personal beauty that lies deep inside.

"I am getting late. I should leave" without uttering a single word she rushed out.

"You stupid woman! What the fuck you just said?"

Laiyla was taken back by his sudden outburst. He was ready to skin her alive with his face and she couldn't understand why. "Why are you reacting so much baby. I just said the truth. That girl has no chances with you and she should get that in her head. So, I claimed what's mine. What's the problem here?"

"What is the problem? You are asking me what is the problem? And since when I am yours? And since when you became my girlfriend?"

"But Reyansh I am your girlfriend. How could you say that like that? We just made love few hours ago." Her voice shakes as the man refused for the commitment.

"Oh, shut up you girl. Just because I had sex with you that doesn't mean you are my girlfriend and just because having sex is called making love in your language, it's not my problem. It was just a usual fling."

Laiyla stood silent for a second and looked at him again.

"You love me, right?"

Reyansh was taken aback by her question. This lady is speaking rubbish and he couldn't handle that. People half her age know the difference between making love and having sex. How could she even ask for commitment when he just had one-night stands with her.

"Look Laiyla! Just because I treated you good and gave you my time. It doesn't mean we are together. Yes! We had many one-night stands but that was pure lust and nothing else. You need to understand the fact that having sleeping with someone and actually being with them is different. Sleeping with someone is not making love or commitment."

"This means you never loved me? It was just a random attachment for you?" Her words barely audible voiced out of her mouth and she looked down.

His patience level touched the sky and he couldn't bear more than that. Like how more stupid this woman is going to behave?

"Laiyla! Leave, before I make you and we are not committed get that in your pea sized brain and to your answer I never loved you, it was a fling and nothing else."

Without any questions she moved to his room to collect her stuff and walked silently towards the door only to stop for a second and speak out. "You used me and I know you are going to call me up again when you will need to get some release but this time don't expect me to pick up the call"

"We will see that".

"Kriya pass me that dissection blade!".
"Kriya! I said pass me that blade".
"Kriya!!"

"Oh, sorry sir! I was just lost. Yes!" Handing over the blade to Dr Masoof she looked down in shame.

"Kriya we are practising a surgery and you can't be get lost in this situation. Remember your position in this room and what you are doing here. So rather than day dreaming and being careless behave like a doctor. Your carelessness can make a huge loss". She flinched at his words and kept her head down in shame. Her behaviour is definitely unacceptable and she is behaving like nothing but a fool.