chapter 6

His heart had been pumping more fast than usual as if ready to burst out any moment as his lips quivered while clutching the sheets beside him into a fist crumbling down the fabric. Breath fastened as he woke up with a jolt, sweat covering his whole face.

Huh! It happened again and he had no idea why?

Why that woman is affecting him to a certain extent pushing all his limits down. Reyansh looked at the black satin sheets that were a shade lighter when he went to sleep and now having a huge stain near his crotch area. He did it again and such a shame that it happened third time this week.

Having wet, sloppy dreams isn't his thing in the first place. No never. He never had them before then why now? He had no idea where that woman is and surprisingly his master blaster plan failed when his idiot driver came back with no news in hand.

Can't they all see how pissed he is and how desperate he is getting just to find her. But no, they all have to make it difficult for him with their stupid antics.

Looking at the stain one more time he pushed aside the sheets and walked into shower to clean the mess he made.

Such a frustrating feeling it is.

Everything was in place and now nothing is.

Turning on the cold water he closed his eyes just the let the cold water wash his sins and mess away that he made.

How low he has gone? Never in his life he ever imagined himself in such a situation where he is going to be this desperate just to touch a woman. The wet dreams didn't help either though they were sensual enough.

His hands snaking around her smooth skin, while lips touching all the untouched areas marking them as his territory. He felt himself aroused just by reimagining those dreams that he had been having.

Anything around him is not helping or cooperating either as if trying to choke him in his own web which was definitely not the part of the plan. He didn't plan it in this way where he himself going to turn out the victim.

His fine game didn't turn out the expected way as he slammed the shower wall letting out his annoyance. The desperate urge inside him made him let out a sigh as he walked out wrapping the towel around his waist.

The room looked clean than before and the bed has been made again while the sheets has been changed along with the comforter that has been bearing his arousals.

Maybe he can contact the hospital where she is going to practise but she hadn't informed about a particular institution. Calling her is absolutely out of was as he can't let his desperation show up on his face or he can inform her by calling that father asked for her presence and then she can show here up herself and then he will be caught her up with his emotional drama.

Yes! That is a fine plan. All he needs to do is call father up using the lame excuses to get back home.

Any business excuse will work knowing how possessive his father is over their family business. The only thing he doesn't want is the arrival of any other whore in excuse of woman wrapped around his father.

Though he himself fuck around but seeing his father bringing new woman every time and calling it love is really irritating. Can't his father just understand than women love good fuck, money and looks. Nothing much except for that but his idiot father can't understand the simple point.

Can't he just keep getting laid and not consider it love every damn time. He already hates that step mother of hers who was nothing but a bitch and can't handle if his father returns back this time with another slut and ask him if he can marry that whore.