chapter 3

Reyansh breathed huskily twisting his body again on bed rolling sides and moving here and there waiting for himself to go to darkness which hasn't come since he woke up all sweaty.

"Fuck! Fucking great. Now I cannot even sleep-in peace "he cursed out loud as his naked chest stood proud in tiny droplets.

Is the air conditioner not working properly? Then why is he sweating like a bloody pig?

His fingers curled around his smooth raven black messy midnight hairs clutching them with frustration.

One look and then I will come back to my room.

He promised himself again and again trying to control upon his male hormones which are dancing on high note continuously.

Reyansh promised himself again to just sneak into her room, see her sleeping and then walk back without any whisper.

Simple and easy.

His feet landed on chilled floor and he swiftly removed the covers walking up to the door only in his sweat pants after grabbing the keys of the guest room from the table.

The silence played well around him as he walked in dim lights across her door and inserted the key gently opening the door. A sleeping figure came in view cuddled up in white blankets making him gulp out.

A chill ran down his spine.

Reyansh felt himself going confused. Is it because of her or the air conditioner in the room? His slow steps took him close to her angelic bundled up body as he felt himself all hypnotized forgetting his actual plan of just glancing at her and then returning back.

White blankets wrapped around her chest as she wore a white spaghetti top with hairs falling here and there and wearing an amusing expression.

Deep sleeper!

He mentally noted to himself as he observed her every movement and position. His mind felt the jealousy over the duvet which covered her body instead of him.

Being jealous over materialistic things?

Such a shame!

Reyansh felt his hands moving to touch her face as he tried to back it out again and again and finally succeed after having a good mental battle with himself.

Why is he feeling like this?

May be because he wants to fuck her. Yes! That is the main reason. He wants to be inside her tight vagina and nothing else.

Her pink lips attracted his attention as Reyansh felt himself sitting beside her on bed and moving close to her ever more towering over her petite frame covering it with his muscle's ones. His breath fell upon her face as he removed her messy hairs tucking it behind.

He can defiantly spend hours watching her like this. His glance fell upon the navel giving him the access to cocoon his dirty and wild imaginations. His mind started to fill with the images of him, being with her on the bed.

His wet dream came in view turning him on and feel the warmth.

"If he does something will she get to know?" His mind asked him and he smirked.

You don't know until and unless you try. Isn't it?

Reyansh traced his thumb over her pink lips feeling the softness. They were softer than he imagined them to be. How would they feel when they will actually touch his lips?

Soft and delicate.

He felt the urge to take them into rough and harsh kiss bruising the hell out of them.