31. I never knew...

Kylie's P.O.V

A lot of things has happened in my life lately. Neymar and I have been friends for a few months now and it's been the best ever.

He was the one out of a few people that helped me get through my break up with Tyga and I couldn't be more thankful for all of that.

Since being friends with him, we have been flirting quite a lot, harmless flirting but it's sort of leading to something else.

I do admit that hanging out with Neymar has made me catch feelings really quickly.

Yesterday and the football award show the unexpected happened. He kissed me. He kissed me and it made me gain more feelings than I already had for him.

The kiss was amazing and it made me feel great! I just hope he feels the same way. Thinking back to last night give me butterflies which is very unusual for me.

Flashback

Neymar, Bella and I were at the Football awards. I was really surprised that he asked me to go with him but I'm glad that he did.

"And this award goes to........ Neymar Jr!!" The host announced.

All three of us jumped up off our seating, Bella jumped onto Neymar hugging him tightly and he kissed her forehead.

They are definitely brother-sister goals. Neymar let go of Bella and made his way to me . I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist. He kissed my check the made his way up onto the stage to make his speech.

He said it Portuguese which I found odd at first but understood. One day he was telling me about how he doesn't feel confident speaking English and how he thinks he sucks at it but I think it's great!

____

I was now waiting back stage for Neymar before he headed back to his seat. I wanted to properly congratulate him.

"Hey there!" He smiled at me making me run at him and hug him tight.

"I'm so proud of you Ney. I knew you'd win this nomination!" He chuckled and nuzzles his head into my neck at starts to kiss my neck. He does this a lot and I don't mind at all, I find it very cute when he does it.

"Thanks baby." He looked up staring into my eyes. Oh no! What is going on? I realised what was happening when he started to lean in and I started copying his actions. Next thing I knew that our lips were touching. The kiss was very gentle and sweet. A very good kiss considering that it was our first kiss together.

End of flashback

I think it's time. It's time to tell Neymar that I like him, the problem is that I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen.

____

I made it to Neymar's house and I've been standing at the door for about 5 minutes. Anything could go wrong, our friendship could end just like that and more. Sighing to myself I finally rang the door bell.

"Hey Ky, what are you doing here?" He looked nervous for some reason but I just shrug it off.

"Oh I just came to see how you were and I also I needed to talk to you about-" I got cut of when a beautiful tanned brunette came to the door.

"Neymar, who is this?" She asked.

"Oh, this is Kylie and Kylie this is Bruna, my girlfriend." He mumbled the last bit looking down at his feet. Girlfriend? Since when?

"Nice to meet you Kylie." She sent me a huge smile. I just sent her a fake smile back and ignored her turning my attention onto Neymar.

"Girlfriend? I never knew you had a girlfriend?" I questioned.

"We got back together this morning, isn't it great Kylie?" Bruna said kissing Neymar's check. Bitch no, you just ruined everything.

"So what was it that you wanted to tell me?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I just wasted my time coming here. Nice meeting you Bruna, I'll see you when I see you Neymar." And with that I ran off back to my car.