69. Honey I'm Home

Neymar's P.O.V

I woke up to an unfamiliar place not remembering a thing that happened and to see Justin next to me sitting on a chair.

"Justin!" He looked up from his phone with a smile on his face and leaned over and hugged me.

"Bro you're awake, finally!" He beamed, I looked at him with a very confused expression. "You and Kylie had an argument about Tyga and you left the house angry. A car hit you very badly and you've been out for about l months." Well shit. Thinking about what Justin said did make me remember and I started to tense.

"Where is everyone?" I whispered.

"Kylie would have been here everyday but Bella forced her to stay home for a bit. She really does regret everything that she did." I sighed to myself.

"Why does my leg feel so heavy?" I whined and Justin's face dropped.

"Erm, you kinda broke your ankle so right now you have a cast on it. Please don't panic your fine, through the time you've been asleep it's been healing. It wasn't that bad of an injury so you'll just need to have some therapy for a month and then you can go back to playing football." Part of me wanted to cry, this wasn't the first time it's happened to me and when it did I was totally crushed and thought that I let everyone down. At least it's not that bad and I can go back to playing soon.

"Where has Davi been staying?"

"Kylie wasn't stable enough to look after him so he stayed with Bella and I then went back to his mum but he's back now and is spending time with Kylie today," he paused for a minute until his face turned excited. "you know what? I have the best idea. You should be able to leave today so why not surprise the both of them and your sisters!" He acted as him he was a 5 year old that got a maths question correct. I chuckled at his behaviour and nodded a yes. Justin went out of the room to find a doctor so I could be discharged.

I can't wait to go home.

____

I arrived back at the house with Justin. I had my cast removed so the doctor just fixed me up and bandage, I could a walk but I just had a little bit of a limp.

"When will Pai come back Ky." I heard my son say.

"He should come back soon, he can't be sleeping forever." She replied back with a sad tone.

I looked at Justin and he signalled me to enter the living room. As I started walking I heard a gasp to see Davi running up to me, I picked him up and held him tightly.

"Hey meu filho, I missed so much." I kissed his cheek as he started to laugh and got out of my tight hold and ran over to Justin.

I looked over to Kylie to see her look very hesitant, I knew that she blamed herself so I made the moved and hugged to and she instantly started to cry.

"Baby please don't cry, I'm here now!" I sighed kissed her forehead.

"I'm so sorry Ney. I'm sorry that I made you think that I was cheating on you, I would never do that. Please forgive me, I- i l-love you." She sobbed.

I don't think I payed any attention to what she said apart from those three words she said. We've been together for 5 months and it's been the best time ever. She make me feel amazing better than Bruna or any other woman. I definitely love Kylie, I think I have since the beginning.

"Ky, it wasn't your fault. I jumped into conclusions straight away." She buried her face deeper into my neck. I took both of my hands and placed them either side of her face. We both starred at each other's eyes. I leaned in and kissed her lips. We pulled away and I said those words.

"I love you too princess, so much"