130. Where's Ney?

Kylie👑BELLA I NEED YOU TO COME OVER!!!

Kylie👑
BELLA I NEED YOU
TO COME OVER!!!

Bella💓
what's happened?

Kylie👑
i think water broke!
get here fast, i'm in pain !!

Bella💓
oh ok! Justin will call Ney
and I'll be over in 5, stay put

Read

_____

Bella's P.O.V

"Justin babe, I need you to call my brother! Tell him that Kylie's water has broke. I'll meet you at the hospital." Before he could reply I ran out of the door and went into the car driving fast to Ney and Kylie's house.

As soon as I got there I burst through the door seeing Davi keeping Kylie calm and she was screeching in pain.

"Davi, meu bebê, encontre o saco do bebê e entre no carro. Eu ajudarei Kylie. ( Davi my baby, go find the baby bag and get into the car. I'll help Kylie)" I panicked, this was a very stressful situation and I wish Neymar would be here.

He nodded and left the room.

"Kylie it's ok just breathe and I'll get you into the car!" She stood up and I guided her out the door and into the car seeing Davi sitting in the back with a worried look on his face.

I had no time to waste, I got into my seat. I sped down to the hospital without getting caught, Kylie was screaming causing Davi to get upset and me to feel a headache coming.

We finally arrived and I saw Justin standing outside the entrance. He ran up to us and got Kylie out of the car and took her in whilst I got Davi.

_______

"Kylie your going to have to give birth right now!" I heard the
nurse say.

"No I can't! My boyfriend isn't
here." Neymar wouldn't be here until a bit later on. Kylie has been in labour for a few hours refusing to give birth without Ney.

Both families and our friends were here, all worried sick.

"I'M HERE!" We all heard and turned our heads to find Neymar out of breathe.

Davi ran up to him for a hug. After that the two of them went into the room that Kylie was in.

I hope my nephew comes into this world safe and sound. Fingers crossed.